Author Topic: Muzzle madness  (Read 4478 times)

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Muzzle madness
« on: August 14, 2020, 12:40:25 PM »
I live in a part of the country where people generally don't where a muzzle.  In fact last night I was out at a brew pub drinking beers and no one was wearing a muzzle, including the staff.  I recently traveled to a place where wearing your muzzle was required.  I noted on the package: "Warning: this product won't protect you from diseases".  And it is interesting how people become experts in the proper wearing of your muzzle.  It has to be a certain height up your nose, even though there are huge gaps all over the place, not that fixing that would prevent tiny viruses from passing right through fabric.

Have you ever seen a real bio suit?  They have supplied air to them and are totally contained.  To take them off takes a 30 minute decontamination procedure.  Or put it this way.  Suppose you were working at a convenience store and someone with a real virus like Marsburg or Ebola came staggering in zombie like with blood running out of his eyes, nose, and ears and approached your counter.  Would you, wearing your fabric muzzle, say, "Hello, how can I help you?"?  Or would you run out the back?  And if you were smart you would keep on running and leave town, though you might already be dead.

So the whole thing is ridiculous.  Which brings me to my point of gray area morality.  In the past I've noted some gray areas:

1.  Freedom of the press.  Generally I support restricting the press from writing jewish bolshevik propaganda.  But suppose the government is corrupt and restricts the press from reporting on the corruption?  How do you actually structure press restrictions without creating a monster?  In real time we are seeing the fascist corporate/government big tech censor real reporters.  This is a problem.

2.  Freedom of religion.  This is more "black" than "gray", we should have Catholic confessional States.  But if this were the case, the SSPX would be outlawed.

The problem with 1 and 2 above is that they presuppose a moral, functioning, Catholic Church, which we don't have.

And I get back to my point, a third gray area: obedience.  And it is a huge problem because this slavish devotion to obedience gave us the implementation of modernism after Vatican II, kept people for a long time calling out pedo-protecting bishops, forces you to wear a muzzle when the package says it is useless, and keeps people from calling out Bergoglio as an anti-Pope.

But of course you need obedience to authority.  The Church says it.  The Bible says it.  And I accept that.  However I judge the fruits, and I see rot.  Again, perhaps this gets back to not having a functioning, moral Catholic Church.  Society has now regressed back to its heathen days and we are surrounded by evil.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline The Theosist

• Korporal
  • Religion: Christian
Re: Muzzle madness
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2020, 02:52:19 PM »
Hence Liberalism. But that failed too. It failed to hold back the return to tyranny. It, too, was predicated upon a false assumption: the false assumption that humans in general are classically educated, rational, intelligent, brave, principled and fiercely independent Englishmen. It also overlooked the power of the corporation and how to curtail it.

In any case, I'd pay attention to hupotasso vs. hupakouo, read Romans 13 in its actual context, and possibly with a hint of irony. What did Paul say about powers and principalities again?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 03:05:59 PM by The Theosist »

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 04:01:29 PM »
Isn't it servile obedience that's the problem?  But how can you tell?

Well, I think I saw a couple of examples of servile obedience the other day and it quite disturbed me.  Because there's a new type of muzzle wearer going about - the servile type who seems to get some kind of gratification out of being servile.

On one occasion, a young couple in their early twenties was walking towards me on the pavement, both wearing muzzles and both looking downwards with fixed gazes.  They sort of sailed past me as if oblivious to everything, almost in a trance.  Something about their body language made them seem as if they were separate somehow, I can't explain it.   They made no attempt at maintaining any sort of distance, which wouldn't have bothered me normally but somehow did on this occasion. 

Then a young man of similar age and also wearing a muzzle came out of a shop and passed right in front of me, again with that fixed downward gaze, looking at no-one and yet seeming to expect everyone to stand aside as he floated past.

The walking dead ....?   

On both occasions, they were relishing their subservience and granting themselves moral superiority for doing to.  This was quite disturbing, especially given their age.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet, The Theosist

Offline The Theosist

• Korporal
  • Religion: Christian
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 05:20:39 PM »
That reminds me of comments from officials to the effect that the uncompliant ought to be shamed, made into social pariahs as it were, to get them muzzled and in line.

My immediate thought was that I don’t give a damn about being shamed and such moral finger wagging to me is water off a duck’s back. If anything, part of me relishes that sort of thing, to have the opportunity to give the middle finger to a stupid social order and its busybodies. Maybe precisely because it’s not a rational and virile order but servile, effeminate and just plain dumb.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline Elizabeth.2

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 07:07:56 PM »
There is serious madness afoot on campus; check out the Duke Compact .
When did they stiop requiring 1984 and Brave New World?

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
Muzzle. That's a good one.
I should scrawl "Pritzker's muzzle" across my mask.

At first I refused to wear my mask and glared at anybody who said anything about it, but became uncomfortable w/ how much it made me stand out.

The Covid response is turning out to be a Godsend. It brought a few apathetic TV watchers out of the frying pan and into the fire. The billionaire/political elite has no idea about the tidal wave that's gonna hit them.
It's funny how things work out. The darwinian, eugenicist, will fall victim to natural selection the same way the nincompoop  will. Intelligence and stupidity are not dichotomous, and arrogance = stupidity.  Truck drivers, farmers, and blue collars, have the power to smash the elite like roaches. You can not always purchase consent or public image.

The laws of the United States are being trampled on, and a revolutionary is one who comes to abolish, or in our case subvert, the law. A counter-revolutionary upholds and fulfills the law. If a change is to be made to our Constitution it can not come from an act of war  but has to be made according to the laws already in place. Furthermore, an unjust law is not a law, especially a law that permits children to be manipulated into self-mutilation and etc. 
We need to bring about change in our people, and changes to our government will follow. One of the major short comings we in the West have is that we don't have heroes and martyrs, just a bunch of farcical caricatures. Do your best to be a hero for your people and pray you have the courage to die for them.

These mask pushers are digging themselves a hole in the ground.
In times like these it's best to be patient, bide time, and have that "come at me" frame of mind.

Edit: by "our people" I mean the amalgamated people of the US and not a particular creed, color, or race.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 08:38:14 PM by dellery »
Bean-Curd Tiger

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Lynne, awkwardcustomer, Elizabeth.2

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 03:08:04 AM »
I call them face nappies and that really kills the compliant ones I know.

I rang my local library the other day as my brother had been refused entry without a mask even though he declared a medical exemption.
 I nicely asked if I was going to be refused as I had a medical exemption under the law (play the whole, I don't want to be a hassle but sound confident you know the law) immediately she said no not at all you can come in.  Now my town is small and I am 85% sure that I was talking to the lady who refused my brother but he took her 'NO' but because I was nice, confident and showing that I wasn't about to roll over, she backed down. She tried to say that my brother probably wasn't more clear on his exemption, yeah right!  Her little finish in the end was to ask me my name!  That was unnecessary, I didn't name anyone, didn't complain but I gave it to her all the same.

Dellery, are you still refusing to wear them.....please God you are. 

The following users thanked this post: james03, Kent

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2020, 08:16:47 AM »
Is it worth standing out by being on an muzzle exemption list?  Is it a good idea to be on any list that might make you more subject to lockdowns and house arrest this coming winter?

I don't know.

The enforced muzzle wearing is simply a way of keeping up the fear of this fake pandemic until the vaccine is ready next spring.   Along with the vaccine will come the Certificate of Vaccination ID, which is what this is really about, and this will lead to the RFID chip.

I'm expecting the most ardent muzzle wearers to be first in line for the vaccine, initially, and then the chip.  When you can't enter a supermarket, travel, access medical care, leave your house without having the ID to prove you've had the vaccine, it will be time to run for the hills.  Having kept a very low profile until then might be helpful.

A dark thought came to me the other day.  According to Revelations, the first of the seven vials to be poured out will cause great sores to appear on those who have accepted the Mark of the Beast. 

Side effects from the vaccine....?  Could it really be that simple?   
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 08:18:49 AM by awkwardcustomer »
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Gott, wende Dich zu uns und gib uns neues Leben
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 11:35:10 AM »
I don't wear a face mask. I go into stores all the time without one. People look at me, sure. But I am 6'1(OK, 6'0 now) and 270 pounds(50 inch chest), clean shaven face and head; Polish, Irish hybrid. No one is going to tell me to wear a mask. Could be the Keto breath keeping them away, too.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Michael Wilson, diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
Re: Face Nappy madness
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2020, 01:30:11 PM »
I call them face nappies

Congratulations!  You just won the internet for the week.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

The following users thanked this post: diaduit, Blue Violet

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 01:39:40 PM »
Apparently a doctor in Belleville, Ontario got C02 poisoning from wearing a mask.  At least that's what some friends told me last Sunday.  I tried to find an article about it online but couldn't.  So it may be just a false rumour that got spread.  Although I imagine it's something the main street media wouldn't report. 
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2020, 01:43:58 PM »
Hence Liberalism. But that failed too. It failed to hold back the return to tyranny. It, too, was predicated upon a false assumption: the false assumption that humans in general are classically educated, rational, intelligent, brave, principled and fiercely independent Englishmen. It also overlooked the power of the corporation and how to curtail it.

I try to be hopeful, not that it matters, and I also am cognizant of that great saying: "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good".  However, with Original Sin are we stuck in cycles?  It appears we are now in "weak men create bad times".  Is this inevitable?

Pre-Sonderbund war Switzerland seemed very stable, and even post-war it was darn good, though now they've gone to fiat money, so the time bomb has been set.

So back to the hopeful part, we have learned along the way.  The USA hit it big by encapsulating subsidiarity in its constitution, the 9th and 10th amendments particularly.  So here's the lessons I've gleaned:
1.  Subsidiarity with weak central government.
2.  No government debt or other usury.
3.  Aristocracy where the aristocrat is defined as a married man.  Women voting has been a fatal failure.
4.  Sound money.  Either a fiat with a fixed growth rate of 1%, or precious metal.
5.  Catholic confessional State.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline diaduit

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2020, 05:46:07 PM »
Is it worth standing out by being on an muzzle exemption list?  Is it a good idea to be on any list that might make you more subject to lockdowns and house arrest this coming winter?

I don't know.

The enforced muzzle wearing is simply a way of keeping up the fear of this fake pandemic until the vaccine is ready next spring.   Along with the vaccine will come the Certificate of Vaccination ID, which is what this is really about, and this will lead to the RFID chip.

I'm expecting the most ardent muzzle wearers to be first in line for the vaccine, initially, and then the chip.  When you can't enter a supermarket, travel, access medical care, leave your house without having the ID to prove you've had the vaccine, it will be time to run for the hills.  Having kept a very low profile until then might be helpful.

A dark thought came to me the other day.  According to Revelations, the first of the seven vials to be poured out will cause great sores to appear on those who have accepted the Mark of the Beast. 

Side effects from the vaccine....?  Could it really be that simple?

Honestly Awk I was thinking the same thing months back when I read that in the bible.  I also wondered about 'the days will be shortened to spare the elect of being deceived' (paraphrasing) so I'm hoping that while the Bible says the anti christ will reign for 1290 days and I was wondering if it will even last that long if the days will be shortened , maybe we should be praying more for that.

As for the face nappy.  This is where I am, the tyranny is coming hard and fast so this is about converting numbers and awakening them before the mark of the beast.  The more resistance we apply the harder it is for the NWO to get their way and the more we can wake up.  I truly believe that one should at all times show some resistance even if futile and even if it wasn't for a wider cause, I can't quash the little scrapper in me.  IT boils my blood, the injustice of it all but especially when little mini hitlers throw their weight around and have far too much confidence in their opinion and self righteousness. 
Should I lay low, another futile effort tbh, unless you've lived under a rock , there is a record somewhere of you, by refusing the vaccine you will have a target on your head anyway.  Going to the latin mass would be a big red flag.  I once saw an unmarked police car with plain clothes detectives sitting outside our church watching all who entered .  It was an insignificant Sunday and I never saw them since.  Trads are an act of defiance against the NWO who sought out the destruction of the church on behest of Satan and therefore we are the enemy.  No point lying low now and tbh if we're going down why not go down with a fight.  Again, if we can't say no to a mask now how are we going to stand up the forced vaccination?  We need to develop back bone and some hutzpah now.

Offline Daniel

• Feldwebel
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2020, 09:19:08 PM »
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 10:27:23 PM by Daniel »

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2020, 11:02:19 PM »
Dellery, are you still refusing to wear them.....please God you are.

No, I now wear one when it's required. Sometimes it is best to feign compliance. Most people I talk to hate the masks and believe they're, along with the entire Covid response, being used as a political weapon.

The mask enforcements were supposed to facilitate mob action by enabling anonymity --a key component in the making of a violent crowd-- but what they're really doing is completing an intense discontent that's been slowly fomenting for years. Every time a normal person wears a mask it's a sweaty, uncomfortable, reminder of the forces oppressing him. The fact abortion mills and liquor stores are deemed "essential" and religious services are being restricted is laying the seeds for a repolarization that normalizes resistance to legalized abortion and puts Christianity in the vanguard against the agents of Revolution. Ignoring the hypocrisy of the Darwinian elite is becoming nearly impossible for anybody that's not delusional, especially when you're forced to strap an example of it on your face.
So I praise the mask enforcements

So often impotency produces anxiety. Read into political resistance. Gene Sharpe would be a good start. Learning how to legally, and effectively, resist authoritarianism, and executing on it, will probably help some of you calm down a bit. The situation is not hopeless.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 11:12:43 PM by dellery »
Bean-Curd Tiger

The following users thanked this post: diaduit