St Mary's - A Rebuttal of CM

Started by Kathleen, May 25, 2020, 12:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathleen

This appears to contain important material. Given the transitory nature of twitter I thought it might be of service to reformat it and post it here. I hope it is helpful.

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/AmFirst4Trump/status/1264821305490243584

=========

#AmericaFirst4Trump
@AmFirst4Trump

90s era SSPX/Fakenews is churning again thanks to Virus & his lying fruit fly Niles.

I don't blame @judylthomas for getting a few things wrong in her recent piece on the SSPX, with so many people lying, it's hard to know what's what.

I am here to help! Let's begin.

3:31 AM · May 25, 2020·Twitter Web App
Retweets
===============

The infamous love letter from a teacher to a student does not exist. It never did.

The teacher in question, was not only engaged at the time, but married his fiance & they had several children.

The young man has denied receiving such a letter. All of this is easily verifiable.

Fr. Rizzo is the source of many of the nastier rumors about the SSPX dating from that time.

His tales scared many people who then pulled their kids from SMAC to follow him.

That phoney baloney about guns at St. Mary's?

It was Fr. Rizzo.

Of course Fr. Angles denied it and told the cops the doors are open, go look anywhere you want.

They didn't find a thing because it wasn't true.

Another major whopper was that Fr. Angles had bunch of angry SSPXers shoot up Fr. Rizzo's house...

Nope. Neither Fr. Angles or SSPX Parishioners had anything to do with it & Fr. Rizzo knew it.

The truth:  It was a drive by shooting by gang bangers after a boy Fr. Rizzo let stay at his home—against his parents wishes, I might add.

Now for Michael Gonzalez. He didn't commit suicide & there is no suicide note. Gonzalez was a member of the gang that shot up Fr. Rizzo's house, and his death by murder, was gang related.

The Gonzalez family is a very troubled one. Michael's father is an admitted pedophile who abused his own kids & grand children. The mother abandoned the family.

Michael's sister Teresa, a victim of incest, is now an anti-Catholic who identifies as a witch.

Her allegations are self serving, and the payoff from Fr. Angles she refers to was the act of a generous pastor, who forgave all the bills of large families who couldn't pay & those who wanted to leave to follow Fr. Rizzo.

Michael & Teresa also have another uncle...

in jail for a shooting & another who abandoned his wife & 10 kids, a few of whom were molested by his father.

That was fun—let's talk about Kurt Chione.

As I pointed out to Niles when the CM report came out, Kurt Chione has an axe to grind, something that Niles could have found out if she had vetted his claims.

She didn't, because she has no ethics & the truth doesn't fit her agenda...

For one thing, Kurt Chione has a criminal record for stealing and selling Church property.
Quote Tweet
Replying to @JZmirak and @SteveSkojec
Right, like "When did you stop beating your wife?"

Kurt Chione claims Gonzales told him that Fr. Angles raped him, that he was fired for reporting it. It might be possible he was fired for another reason & took the chance to settle an old score.

https://newspapers.com/clip/20047292/chione-pleads-guilty-in-1999-church/

Kurt also blames the SSPX priests for his divorce.

You see he was arrested for beating up his wife, and a very wonderful priest, Fr. Novak, helped her.

Kurt's response was to lie about him & all the other priests.

So to get revenge...

He made up this bull about Fr. Novak--he was the anonymous crying phone call cited by Niles in her fake report.

Want some proof? Here you go.

Here's Kurt singing the praises of the SSPX for helping his marriage..

Here is another post where he states he has been an SSPX supporter since 1978. Note the date: 2016.

He doesn't sound like someone who believes the SSPX protects pedophiles. He sent his own children to the SSPX schools!

Nothing but love in this post:

Now look at the date on this post—January of this year. You know what else happened in January on the 19th? Jassy Jacas posted her accusations.

Quote Tweet
The Great Stalin
@BenedictCarter6
· May 18
Well, well, well.

One of Christine Niles' star "witnesses" had a very different attitude to the SSPX just a few months ago ...

What changed between then and now?

Church Militant happened. He got the opportunity to settle some scores.

He fabricated the Gonzalez story to get even. He blames the priests for his marriage failing.

He is a loser who has never taken responsibility for his action.

SUPPORTING DOCS:

Kathleen

I am terribly sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. I hope it can be corrected.

Kathleen

More material to archive.

This time on the Nazi slander.

Source: https://twitter.com/AmFirst4Trump/status/1264984524049526784

PRIMARY QUOTES(2):

It's really pathetic to see Niles cite her own fakenews as proof Fr. Angles is a Nazi—his Uncle died in a concentration camp as did +Lefebvre's father.

If Niles had done actual journalism, she might have learned that Joe Souther made up the Nazi stuff to get even with him.

Time to correct the record.

Joe Souther—well-known sleeze, lied about Fr. Angles because his mother, a woman cut from the same cloth as Christine Niles, was banned from the Church because she relentlessly slandered a teacher after Father made repeated requests for her to stop.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Sempronius

Please tell us more about Fr Angles heroic generosity, who pays off poor families bills, if they want the leave the society 

Kathleen

Couple new items to add so that everything can be accessed from one location.

Note for those interested, it appears that this twitter feed is worth watching:  https://twitter.com/AmFirst4Trump

===================

ITEM ONE

SOURCE:
https://twitter.com/AnimateDust/status/1265291972211642368

Statement from Fr. Benoit Wailliez

====================

ITEM TWO

SOURCE ON READER: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1265326275905884168.html?refreshed=yes

SOURCE ORIGINAL FORMAT: https://twitter.com/AmFirst4Trump/status/1265326275905884168

Niles denies Theresa Goodman/Gonzalez is a self proclaimed witch. Theresa Goodman/Gonzalez asserts that she is a witch.

============

Thank you, Lynne for the ThreadReader reference -- it is a very nice tool!

Kathleen

Another item. An aside, I do not have a twitter or any other social media account. As a result, my understanding is that without an account what one sees in twitter is limited. So this is actually a little older (dated the 24th)

SOURCE IN READER: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1264483685413400576.html
(Unfortunately it appears to truncate this thread for some reason)

ORIGINAL FORMAT SOURCE: https://twitter.com/AmFirst4Trump/status/1264483685413400576
(Full Thread)

May 24, 2020
Statements from Twitter User: AmericaFirst4Trump

=========================

Fr. Duverger's 3rd victim identified!

@hannahmerz4 [Hannah Merz] lied about everything.

3rd alleged victim had no idea she was a victim because she never reported Father for anything.

Hannah's friend she claimed was abused? It was her roommate.

Fr. Duverger counseled both of them in New Mexico.

Father stopped counseling Hannah at some point, but was still counseling the roommate.

That's when the trouble started.

Hannah became insanely jealous hearing her roommate talk to Fr. Duverger on the phone.

She LIED about her roommate & Father having indecent Facetime chats.

LIED. Because she was jealous. Let that sink in.

She & the roommate parted ways & are no longer friends, for obvious reasons.

Former roommate is a very sweet young lady who is happily married & was TOTALLY UNAWARE that she is a victim of abuse!

She is actually very fond of Fr. Duverger & thinks he is wonderful.

Jassy's story rests on her claim that Fr. Duverger had abused others—but she knows he didn't.

There are no other victims, just Jassy & Hannah's lies.

Both lied to KBI. False reports are a crime.

Niles lied too—there is no 3rd victim.

Sempronius

"Hannah became insanely jealous hearing her roommate talk to Fr. Duverger on the phone."

Is this a script from a telenovela? How does the person know this?

Gerard

I'm sure there are all of the human problems going on in the SSPX, but Church Militant doesn't have the credibility to expose it. In fact, they run the risk of overplaying it and causing more trouble down the road. There is a desperation to the reporting that hasn't been there before.   

The more I see this infantilized reporting going on, the more I'm convinced it's about some kind of inside baseball in the Church.  And that I suspect is more about the personal prelature option than anything else. 

Opus Dei wanted that personal prelature for a reason. It must have some kind of potential to it that operating like any other order or association, sodality or confraternity doesn't have.

Every time a framework for "regularization" is brought up concerning the SSPX, you see right next to it, "..like Opus Dei.." or "...the only entity in the Church that currently has this structure is Opus Dei..."

My hypothesis is that the SSPX was in clandestine meetings and hammering out the details of getting a personal prelature.  Opus Dei got wind of it and has sicked Church Milquetoast as the attack dog to smear the SSPX and get Rome to back out of the deal. 

lauermar

Kathleen thank you very much for your post. I was a premium subscriber to RealCatholicTV back in the day, and I canceled my subscription after I became aware of mendacity in their emails to me. That was 10 years ago.

Last year I decided to give them another chance seeing as they have a more professional look and there's been some editorial changes there.

When they came out with this SSPX attack again I got angry. I'm not a member of SSPX but in times of pandemic they may be the only church available with a clean mass that doesn't involve gay pride, blasphemy, women's ordination, sacrilege, liturgical abuses related to covid or pagan worship under the guise of enculturation.

I posted a comment under their initial report, asking what is CMTV trying to accomplish here? Scaring people away from the only accessible mass? I argued that sex abuse is evil and it prevails in all religions and even our schools. Yet we don't tell people to stop going to school or church because of it.

I'm glad you brought truth to slanderous reporting. It seems mendacity and politics still rules the day at CMTV, and their new studio is just window dressing over rot. I am canceling my subscription permanently. Apparently E. Michael Jones was right about that place.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Sempronius

Quote from: lauermar on May 31, 2020, 09:31:45 AM
Kathleen thank you very much for your post. I was a premium subscriber to RealCatholicTV back in the day, and I canceled my subscription after I became aware of mendacity in their emails to me. That was 10 years ago.

Last year I decided to give them another chance seeing as they have a more professional look and there's been some editorial changes there.

When they came out with this SSPX attack again I got angry. I'm not a member of SSPX but in times of pandemic they may be the only church available with a clean mass that doesn't involve gay pride, blasphemy, women's ordination, sacrilege, liturgical abuses or pagan worship under the guise of enculturation.

I posted a comment under their initial report, asking what is CMTV trying to accomplish here? Scaring people away from the only available mass? I argued that sex abuse is evil yet it prevails in all religions and even our schools. Yet we don't tell people not to go to school or church because of it.

And whats your opinion on Bishop Fellay cancelling a ban put on a priest? He wasnt allowed around kids for 10 years but the Bishop relocated him to a boys bording school just months after his verdict

lauermar

Quote from: Sempronius on May 31, 2020, 09:53:56 AM

When they came out with this SSPX attack again I got angry. I'm not a member of SSPX but in times of pandemic they may be the only church available with a clean mass that doesn't involve gay pride, blasphemy, women's ordination, sacrilege, liturgical abuses or pagan worship under the guise of enculturation.

I posted a comment under their initial report, asking what is CMTV trying to accomplish here? Scaring people away from the only available mass? I argued that sex abuse is evil yet it prevails in all religions and even our schools. Yet we don't tell people not to go to school or church because of it.

And whats your opinion on Bishop Fellay cancelling a ban put on a priest? He wasnt allowed around kids for 10 years but the Bishop relocated him to a boys bording school just months after his verdict

Same old story. Again this is prevalent in every religion especially the novus ordo. Transfer and coverup of abusive teachers is a problem in public schools for Pete's sake!

I don't give a d@#% about Fellay. My relationship isn't with him, it's with God.  I am seeking out an independent mass that's clean wherever I can find it.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

coffeeandcigarette

Quote from: lauermar on May 31, 2020, 09:58:48 AM

Same old story. Again this is prevalent in every religion especially the novus ordo. Transfer and coverup of abusive teachers is a problem in public schools for Pete's sake!

I don't give a d@#% about Fellay. My relationship isn't with him, it's with God.  I am seeking out an independent mass that's clean wherever I can find it.

According to an study compiled by a non-catholic statistician, you are actually 4 times more likely to suffer sexual abuse by going to public school than to a Catholic priest. Who is keeping their kids out of school? Who is picketing and smearing public schools? No one, the silence is deafening. There is no underlying agenda therefore there is no publicity. I know I should be citing this article, I read it last year. I will keep looking for it.

Sempronius

Quote from: coffeeandcigarette on May 31, 2020, 02:50:36 PM

According to an study compiled by a non-catholic statistician, you are actually 4 times more likely to suffer sexual abuse by going to public school than to a Catholic priest. Who is keeping their kids out of school? Who is picketing and smearing public schools? No one, the silence is deafening. There is no underlying agenda therefore there is no publicity. I know I should be citing this article, I read it last year. I will keep looking for it.

How about the cover-up? Will the principal relocate the abusing teacher to another school without telling the new school about his past offenses?

CaptCrunch73

Quote from: Sempronius on May 31, 2020, 03:07:54 PM
Quote from: coffeeandcigarette on May 31, 2020, 02:50:36 PM

How about the cover-up? Will the principal relocate the abusing teacher to another school without telling the new school about his past offenses?

I think this study your are citing is from the book, "Pedophiles and Priests: Anatomy of a Contemporary Crisis" by Philip Jenkins.
"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
-- Thomas Aquinas

"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning, the middle, and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory