Author Topic: SSPX  (Read 1987 times)

Offline GBoldwater

• Vizekorporal
Re: SSPX
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2020, 07:18:51 PM »
Im intrested in the SSPX but there canonical sitiuation is oretty confusing and makes me weary of them.

I bet you have a really interesting accent when you speak!
My posting in the non-Catholic sub-forum does not imply that I condone the decision to allow non-Catholics here. I consider non-Catholics here to be de facto "trolls" against the Catholic Faith that should be banned. I believe this is traditional Catholic moral procedure.

Offline QuaeriteDominum

• Vizekorporal
    • Traditional Catholic Radio
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2020, 12:18:51 PM »
Your thoughts?  Discuss.

The SSPX is controlled opposition.

The true mass and sacraments can only be found with the true clergy of the Church, not with those who are part of the Revolution.

Are you able to flesh out the first statement? I know a few years ago when the "sell out" was immanent again that the SSPX had a jew lawyer who has questionable connections. This was about the time of the Williamsongate, Resistance movement, etc. All this tied together within the plan?

The Williamsongate, as you put it, was the last instance of any remaining Catholic ethos within the SSPX. Anyone who considers the Vatican II sect to be the Spotless Bride of Christ is part of the Revolution and the Society's actions are plain to anyone willing to see. They're consorting with heretics and make no qualms about it. Praying for notorious heretics like Bergoglio or Ratzinger as if they were popes is spiritually deranged and harmful to souls. Fellay & Co. have always been sell-outs, and weasels in their own right, but this problem comes from way back due to the ambiguous nature of Lefebvre's character who also consorted with heretics. Light cannot coexist with darkness. The Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church and its remaining bishops do not enter into negotiations with heretics, do not receive jurisdiction from heretics and do not recognize heretics as holding any office in the Church.

Thank you, ED. Finally, Our Lord has sent us a competent authority to proclaim the Pope a heretic. I am happy I didn't have to wait for a future Pope or Council to do it.
TraditionalCatholicRadio.org

Offline GBoldwater

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2020, 12:37:13 PM »
Your thoughts?  Discuss.

The true mass and sacraments can only be found with the true clergy of the Church, not with those who are part of the Revolution.

Are you able to flesh out the first statement? I know a few years ago when the "sell out" was immanent again that the SSPX had a jew lawyer who has questionable connections. This was about the time of the Williamsongate, Resistance movement, etc. All this tied together within the plan?

The Williamsongate, as you put it, was the last instance of any remaining Catholic ethos within the SSPX. Anyone who considers the Vatican II sect to be the Spotless Bride of Christ is part of the Revolution and the Society's actions are plain to anyone willing to see. They're consorting with heretics and make no qualms about it. Praying for notorious heretics like Bergoglio or Ratzinger as if they were popes is spiritually deranged and harmful to souls. Fellay & Co. have always been sell-outs, and weasels in their own right, but this problem comes from way back due to the ambiguous nature of Lefebvre's character who also consorted with heretics. Light cannot coexist with darkness. The Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church and its remaining bishops do not enter into negotiations with heretics, do not receive jurisdiction from heretics and do not recognize heretics as holding any office in the Church.

Thank you, ED. Finally, Our Lord has sent us a competent authority to proclaim the Pope a heretic. I am happy I didn't have to wait for a future Pope or Council to do it.

Reason, enlightened by faith, is competent authority to personally know that Francis is not a true pope. 
(see the penultimate chapter in "Liberalism is a Sin")

My posting in the non-Catholic sub-forum does not imply that I condone the decision to allow non-Catholics here. I consider non-Catholics here to be de facto "trolls" against the Catholic Faith that should be banned. I believe this is traditional Catholic moral procedure.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline QuaeriteDominum

• Vizekorporal
    • Traditional Catholic Radio
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2020, 12:30:47 PM »
Your thoughts?  Discuss.

Reason, enlightened by faith, is competent authority to personally know that Francis is not a true pope. 
(see the penultimate chapter in "Liberalism is a Sin")

'fraid not, though Luther would agree with you.
TraditionalCatholicRadio.org