Author Topic: Nick Fuentes is Rising? You a Groyper?  (Read 409 times)

Offline Sempronius

• Wachtmeister
Re: Nick Fuentes is Rising? You a Groyper?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 01:26:51 AM »
He wants racial segregation. What more do we need to discuss?

I wouldn't be wholly surprised, but would you please provide the proof?

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1196604600872251393

Thats my only problem with his worldview. Some people get hysterical and call him a holocaust denier but thats not right. He just questions the number of people that got murdered.

Who the hell thinks that Plessy v. Ferguson was a good Supreme Court decision that, at the very least, pragmatically led to what the Court intended? And that Brown v. Board of Education was a misstep?

I cant answer because I have no idea what those cases are about, maybe someone else can..

Plessy v. Ferguson said that segregation was Constitutional as long as the segregated services were equal to one another in quality; it would be unconstitutional if the services were not equal. It came up with the famous doctrine "separate but equal."

Brown v. Board of Education overruled Plessy v. Ferguson and said that segregation in of itself is unconstitutional, in large part because the services were not at all equal and couldn't pragmatically be equal.

It seems like in that video Fuentes likes Plessy v. Ferguson's logic, where a black water fountain and a white water fountain are the same anyways, because they just provide water.

Clearly it cannot be equal services in quality. I find it hard to imagine a 5-star hotel for blacks only

Offline abc123

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Reformed Anglican
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 09:31:39 AM »

Another easy example is the English - can you really say that the English, the "Anglo-Saxons," are the same group of people today as they were back in the first half of the first Millenium, before vicious Viking conquests and the Norman invasion?

I understand your point but those changes occurred over many hundreds or even thousands of years. America is not yet 300 years old. We are still subdivided along our ancestral ethnic lines. Perhaps in another couple hundred years we will be able to see a distinct American gene or DNA marker.

My view is also formed from the fact that my family kept very good records and I have been able to trace several of my family lines back to the Norman invasion since apparently my ancestors were large land owners in Cheshire and Derbyshire. Even being a few hundred years removed from my English ancestors my ethnic heritage is still homogeneous and I still feel that tangible link to my family history. So I still make a distinction between ethnicity and culture/nationality.

Anyway...not to derail the thread.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:38:17 AM by abc123 »

Offline dellery

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 07:50:29 PM »
All but a few of the old races have been annihilated with their memetic and genetic remnants now being reorganized into new races. This Fuentes character looks weak.