Author Topic: Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod  (Read 565 times)

Offline revival2029

• Vizekorporal
Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod
« on: October 03, 2019, 10:19:38 AM »

I am becoming more confident when I say this:
1.  June 13, 2029 approx Vatican City will be stripped of its power.
2.  The world will subsequently fall into a darkness not seen since the flood, which will include misfortune to the economic engine of the world and the 3 days of darkness.
3.  Not consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Church protecting itself instead of the Catholic Faith during the sex abuse crisis are reason enough.

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 12:43:18 PM »

What power is there to strip from an insignificant gay rights NGO?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful, awkwardcustomer

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:12:09 AM »

Voris is no longer heartsick then?

3mins in to 5mins

"The Holy Father should not be being publicly criticised by lay Catholics, much less mocked..." Michael Voris 2014

The following users thanked this post: clau clau, awkwardcustomer, bigbadtrad

Offline Xavier

• Mary Refuge of Holy Love, Protectress of our Faith, Defender of Your Pre-Born Infant Children, Cause the Genocidal Holocaust of Abortion to end in our time.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Indult Traditionalist.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: St. Thomas Indian Roman Catholic.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
Rome is going to fall. And the Roman authorities are going to be in denial until the day it happens. Perhaps in 2029, analogous to France's fall 100 years after the Sacred Hearts command for Consecration. What the below foretells is an invasion and fall of Rome, not the Vatican spin to the contrary.

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice:

‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God." http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000626_message-fatima_en.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:06:58 PM by Xavier »
My Personal Motto in Life, that of St. Maximillian Maria Kolbe, founder of the Militia Immaculatae: "I want to be a Saint, and a great Saint". Make it your motto too.

"Dignáre, Dómine, die isto sine peccáto nos custodíre" (Deign, O Lord, to keep us this day without any sin). Please pray this prayer many times every day to end all sin.

St. Padre Pio: "I have made a pact with the Lord: I will take my place at the gate to paradise, but I shall not enter until I have seen the last of my spiritual children enter."

Come offer your Life to Jesus and Mary: TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For His Eminence Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, His Excellency Metropolitan Hilarion, as well as His Eminence Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, that they may re-unite their flocks with the Roman Catholic Church, and there may soon be but One Fold and One Shepherd. For all the 220+ Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all 6000+ Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for the 400,000+ Priests, the 700,000+ Nuns, 50,000+ Monks, 100,000+ seminarians, that they may all become the Saints the Divine Will wishes them to be; for all the 1.35 Billion Members of the Church, the Millions of Catholic Catechumens and Children to be born and baptized in this Decade; we pray for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

"I bless thy holy Name, I praise thine exalted privilege of being truly Mother of God, ever Virgin, conceived without stain of sin, Co-Redemptrix of the human race." [Indulgence of 100 Days, 22 January 1914] https://www.piercedhearts.org/hearts_jesus_mary/heart_mary/mystery_coredemptrix_papal_magisterium.htm Pray, "Mother of God, Co-Redemptrix of the world, pray for us: http://www.jesusmariasite.org/jesus-pray-my-children-that-the-fifth-marian-dogma-be-proclaimed/

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »
It's funny how prophecies are always about 10 years in the future.  Just enough time to wreck all your plans.

Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 -
 me (inspired by Dr Seuss) see: https://seuss.fandom.com/wiki/Thing_One_and_Thing_Two

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay

Online Kreuzritter

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Quasi-Catholic
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 12:03:49 PM »

2.  The world will subsequently fall into a darkness not seen since the flood, which will include misfortune to the economic engine of the world and the 3 days of darkness.
3.  Not consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Church protecting itself instead of the Catholic Faith during the sex abuse crisis are reason enough.

I'm always of the same confidence when I say this:

The dated predictions of doomsayers always fail.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay, St.Justin

Offline revival2029

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »

lol i agree
we do have a unique case for the date but even so
i agree

Offline bigbadtrad

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 03:30:59 PM »

Not if it happens in the in year 2021 in May during the Blood Moon. Or pray or donate to my trust fund but prayer is too hard, just donate!

(sponsored by Christine Gallagher)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:45:06 AM by bigbadtrad »
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, diaduit, Prayerful

Offline revival2029

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 05:55:04 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis
Asteroid coming within 19000 miles on April 13, 2029, that day it will be the closest its been, potentially closer than some satellites.
Apophis -> The Great Serpent
Asteroid has not been observed for 4 years because it has been too close to the sun.
This month it will be able to be observed.
"As of January 2019, Apophis has not been observed since 2015, mostly because its orbit has kept it very near the Sun from the perspective of Earth. It has never been further than 60 degrees from the Sun since April 2014, and will remain so until December 2019."
A little creepy based on the June 13, 2029 thingy.
Asteroid will make a return path and be closest April 13, 2036 where it could impact Earth, exactly 7 years later.

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
The world has been in darkness since Vatican II.
News Flash: The Pope was stripped of the little secular Power he had with the takeover of the Papal States by the Italian State in 1870.
The consecration will be done; but it will be late. Its already late.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

The following users thanked this post: christulsa

Online christulsa

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
    • The Okie Traditionalist Blog
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 07:03:35 PM »
Well I’m afraid we’re already in the Great Chastisement, culturally, politically, AND economically   And I’m not exactly in the position to stand behind my sandwich board laughing, going through another case of vodka, while everyone is humiliated “out there.”   We’re all in the eye of this tornado.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline revival2029

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 09:19:35 PM »
Well I’m afraid we’re already in the Great Chastisement, culturally, politically, AND economically   And I’m not exactly in the position to stand behind my sandwich board laughing, going through another case of vodka, while everyone is humiliated “out there.”   We’re all in the eye of this tornado.

agreed no escaping
shtf for all none will be spared

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2019, 09:29:51 AM »
The Vatican City of which his 'umblesness is the undoubted ruler, leaving aside whether he possesses a scintilla of charism as a Successor of Peter, has control of lots of money, whether from Peter's Pence and other income, which seems now to be robbed to fund lavish homosexual lifestyles in Casa Santa Marta and other pink palaces. When the sheer gayness of the FrancisVatican is noted, it's reasonably clear why they support the tide of smuggled Moslem youths who come from cultures where sodomy is officially condemned, but with a strong homo / pederastic subculture, like Afghanistan. Power of the purse should be stripped from the Vatican City until it has ruler who is Pope as most of humanity for two millennia, would have understood.

Pray, pray in particular for those Conciliarists in the grip of a sin demons cannot even contemplate, hear the Mass often, and don't worry.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson