Author Topic: Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod  (Read 291 times)

Offline revival2029

• Hellebardier
Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod
« on: October 03, 2019, 10:19:38 AM »

I am becoming more confident when I say this:
1.  June 13, 2029 approx Vatican City will be stripped of its power.
2.  The world will subsequently fall into a darkness not seen since the flood, which will include misfortune to the economic engine of the world and the 3 days of darkness.
3.  Not consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Church protecting itself instead of the Catholic Faith during the sex abuse crisis are reason enough.

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Vatican City descending into chaos on eve of Amazon Synod
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2019, 12:43:18 PM »

What power is there to strip from an insignificant gay rights NGO?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Some sacrifices are WELL worth making.
  • Religion: Kung Fu
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:12:09 AM »

Voris is no longer heartsick then?

3mins in to 5mins

"The Holy Father should not be being publicly criticised by lay Catholics, much less mocked..." Michael Voris 2014

Retired to Rivendell.

The following users thanked this post: clau clau, bigbadtrad

Offline Xavier

• Mary Co-Redemptrix, Our Lady of Sorrows and Queen of Martyrs, Save us and the Whole World. Sweet Immaculate Heart of Mary, make of Papa Mario-Francis a Great Saint. Deign to preserve the Hierarchy, Clergy and Religious in the Truth of the Catholic Faith.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Indian Catholic
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 11:32:44 AM »
Rome is going to fall. And the Roman authorities are going to be in denial until the day it happens. Perhaps in 2029, analogous to France's fall 100 years after the Sacred Hearts command for Consecration. What the below foretells is an invasion and fall of Rome, not the Vatican spin to the contrary.

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice:

‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God." http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20000626_message-fatima_en.html
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:06:58 PM by Xavier »
.Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, that they may re-unite their flocks with the Catholic Church, and there may soon be but One Fold and One Shepherd. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ Please pray this daily and you and your family will be saved. You will avoid Purgatory.

Daily Morning Offering: O my God, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary,  I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus from all the Altars  throughout the world, joining with It the offering of my every thought, word, and action of this day. I desire to gain every Indulgence and Merit I can, offering them, together with myself, to Mary Immaculate, Whom Thou hast appointed the dispenser of the merits of Thy Precious Blood, especially by means of this Scapular  [Here kiss your Brown Scapular] that She may best apply them to the interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart. Amen.

Consecration to Our Blessed Mother: My Queen, my Mother! I give myself entirely to Thee, and to show my devotion to Thee I consecrate to Thee this day, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my whole being without reserve, Wherefore, good Mother, as I am Thine own, keep me, guard me, as Thy property and possession." http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/morning-offering.htm

"I am the Lady of the Rosary. Pray the Rosary (i.e. 15 decades; 5 decades is a part of the Rosary) every day to obtain Peace for the World." ~ Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima.

The following users thanked this post: Blue Violet

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:46:00 AM »
It's funny how prophecies are always about 10 years in the future.  Just enough time to wreck all your plans.

Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 -
 me (inspired by Dr Seuss) see: https://seuss.fandom.com/wiki/Thing_One_and_Thing_Two

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay

Offline Kreuzritter

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 12:03:49 PM »

2.  The world will subsequently fall into a darkness not seen since the flood, which will include misfortune to the economic engine of the world and the 3 days of darkness.
3.  Not consecrating Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Church protecting itself instead of the Catholic Faith during the sex abuse crisis are reason enough.

I'm always of the same confidence when I say this:

The dated predictions of doomsayers always fail.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay, St.Justin

Offline revival2029

• Hellebardier
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 01:16:45 PM »

lol i agree
we do have a unique case for the date but even so
i agree

Offline bigbadtrad

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 03:30:59 PM »

Not if it happens in the in year 2021 in May during the Blood Moon. Or pray or donate to my trust fund but prayer is too hard, just donate!

(sponsored by Christine Gallagher)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 05:45:06 AM by bigbadtrad »
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

The following users thanked this post: diaduit