Author Topic: YouTube silences teenage girl with 1M followers after she blasts LGBT ‘pride’  (Read 446 times)

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 05:42:59 PM by Geremia »

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
Ugh. A girl that young shouldn't be talking about such depravity with video of it in the  background. There must be a better way to fight it than showcasing it on video roughly commented on by a child.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:52:31 PM by Non Nobis »
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, MundaCorMeum

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 -
 me (inspired by Dr Seuss) see: https://seuss.fandom.com/wiki/Thing_One_and_Thing_Two

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden, Lynne, TradGranny, martin88nyc

Offline lauermar

• "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" from 'All About Eve' (1950).
  • Wachtmeister
  • Baby Boomer
  • Religion: Traditional Diocesan Catholic
This 8 y.o. girl does a hilarious real life impression of AOC. I heard she started getting death threats and her family had to stop her account.

"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Roter Fleisch, der Speck und Bourbon
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
The little girl featured in the OP did a hilarious video satire of Islam.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
The little girl featured in the OP did a hilarious video satire of Islam.

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Online Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
So much for 'net neutrality.

Offline Innocent Smith

• Wachtmeister
Prime example of the idiocy of Libertarians. If the government owned the platform Free Speech would have to be allowed per the First Amendment. In private hands it is the decision of the owners or those running it for the owners. Ironically, these platforms are also in bed with the government and often do the bidding of the government. So we have the worst of both worlds. Government is out of it, and private hands can sensor. Which is probably in the best interest of those running the government and the oligarchs they work for.

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Roter Fleisch, der Speck und Bourbon
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
The libertaritards would say, "Well, if you don't like it, start your own multibillion dollar social media platform."
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.