Author Topic: Feast of St. Dominic, Dominican Antiphonarium (Gillet, O.P.)  (Read 779 times)

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Feast of St. Dominic, Dominican Antiphonarium (Gillet, O.P.)
« on: August 04, 2019, 07:59:35 PM »
Chants for Feast of St. Dominic

GregoBase has transcribed the chants for St. Dominic's feast, beginning with its First Vespers, taken from Gillet, O.P.'s Antiphonarium pp. 878ff.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 08:03:06 PM by Geremia »

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, Jayne, Lynne, Christe Eleison, Alnitak

Offline Geremia

• Feldwebel
    • St. Isidore e-book library

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
Re: Feast of St. Dominic, Dominican Antiphonarium (Gillet, O.P.)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 06:56:32 PM »
Happy St. Dominic Day!

Of less note, I happened to remember it's also Michael Wilson's birthday! Happy Birthday Michael, may St. Dominic pray for you!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, Christe Eleison