Women lost their modesty when men lost their ghayrah.

Started by Fleur-de-Lys, July 15, 2019, 02:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on July 16, 2019, 01:13:50 PM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on July 16, 2019, 12:21:50 PM
Quote from: Vetus Ordo on July 16, 2019, 11:04:45 AM
Quote from: Kreuzritter on July 16, 2019, 02:08:57 AM
[yt]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5J1M2dNlU[/yt]

Thank you, Jesus, for rescuing us from the darkness of paganism.

Non sequitur.

Islam is pagan. Paganism is a darkness. Jesus rescued us from it. And Islamic honour killings definitely is connected to ghayrah , which is, according to you, best preserved and practised by it.  That's not even denied by Islam, which let's men off with a slap on the wrist for murder on its basis.

So I'm not following what you think doesn't follow, Abdul.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX8bCBDAQkY[/yt]

Non sequitur again, since honour killings are not condoned by Islamic Law.

You're caught out lying again: I never claimed Islamic law condones honour killings: Islamic law basically excuses honour killings by reducing its legal consequences to a slap on the wrist. Honour killings receive meaningless slap-on-the-wrist sentences in countries run on Sharia, fi "dishonour" had been brought upon the family by the woman or girl, as we see in the video on honour killings in Jordan. The second video directly above addresses this from 7:20 to 8:03. You keep using that word non sequitur. I don't think you know what it means.

Kreuzritter

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on July 16, 2019, 01:15:00 PM
Quote from: Miriam_M on July 16, 2019, 11:50:34 AM
Well, Islam is a non sequitur to the absolute Truth of Jesus Christ and that Sacred Tradition which professes Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 

Quit trying to convince convicted traditional Catholics that Islam is superior to Catholicism, in any respect.

Fas est et ab hoste doceri.

The anti-Christ religion of paedophile Mahomet cannot be superior to the truth revealed by the Blessed Trinity and Jesus Christ in any respect, unless it is superior in being wrong and working evil.

But of course, now that you've been exposed as a pseudo-Christian Perennialist and Guenonian Traditionalist nut-hugger, we know that you don't quite see revelation and Jesus as do we Catholics.