Author Topic: How premium orange juice is really made  (Read 192 times)

Offline Philip G.

• Korporal
  • Ordinary Cult
  • Religion: Catholic
How premium orange juice is really made
« on: June 10, 2019, 03:57:47 PM »
Only fresh squeezed orange juice for me thank you. 

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Offline Josephine87

• Mary Garden
  • Korporal
Re: How premium orange juice is really made
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 07:55:02 PM »
Can you summarize the video? 
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

“My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

Offline Philip G.

• Korporal
  • Ordinary Cult
Re: How premium orange juice is really made
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 09:00:56 PM »
Premium orange juice is not advertising that they are adding laboratory produced flavor to the juice after it sits in storage for sometimes many months.  And, there is no literature or indication on the label or elsewhere that they add such flavor.  In fact,  they indicate the opposite.  The advertised product suggests/indicates it is free of any/all additions. 
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 09:02:48 PM by Philip G. »
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12