God Speaks will you listen: The Mark, AntiChrist, the Warning and coming events.

Started by Xavier, May 02, 2019, 07:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Two Catholicsreceived a prophetic message purporting to be from the Lord Jesus about the times we are living in. Like many other prophetic revelations, it speaks of a Warning and an Anti-Christ before the Period of Peace. https://www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org/ Scripture tells us, Despise not prophecies. (1 Thess 5:20). Do you believe this is from God?

The Warning will be like a miniature Judgment before the last judgment. It will reveal to us the state of our soul. If we have not been regularly purifying our souls in the confessional and striving to avoid sin, the day of the warning will be terrible for us. If we have been, then we will know how exactly we would be judged, how many years in purgatory etc we would deserve, if we had died on that day. But the great Warning foretold by many Saints is a very great and one of God's last acts of Mercy for the world, it will enable us to cleanse our soul. It's good to start preparing for judgment which could come very soon and strive to keep our souls as pure as possible. We should pray very much for souls to be saved.

"Faithful Catholic priests, monks, theologians have read the book "God Speaks Will You Listen" and found nothing in it contrary to scripture or Church teachings"

11/06/07 The Mark of the Beast My son, I want to further explain to you what the mark of the beast truly means.

Apocalypse 13:16-17 states: And he shall make all, both the little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand or on their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Now read Apocalypse 14:9-11: And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore the beast and his image and receive his character in his forehead or in his hand, He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath: and shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torments shall ascend up forever and ever: neither have they rest day nor night, who have adored the beast and his image and whoever receiveth the character of his name.

My son, who are the souls who will take this mark? They are lukewarm Catholics, apostate Protestants, and the followers of the antichrist. I will now explain this further for you. My words clearly states those who take the mark of the beast will be tormented forever with fire and brimstone. This means it is a final act of rebellion against my mercy.

What would cause a person to rebel against my mercy with the knowledge of eternal damnation upon receiving the mark? It will be a rejection of my mercy through my warning. The warning shall take place before the mark of the beast is forced on mankind. Otherwise many innocent souls would take this mark not understanding what it truly means.

The mark of the beast is more than a computer chip. It is the turning completely of your will to Satan and your sinful desires. A physical mark is an outward manifestation of an inward rebellion against God. Just as baptism, is an outward sign of an inward cleansing of original sin from a soul.

During the warning, every soul will know that I exist and that I am the Son of God who is the only way to the Father. My son, souls will experience a miniature judgment and be given a chance to repent and change their wicked ways. This type of knowledge of soul has never occurred on a worldwide scale before in history. Most souls only receive this knowledge after death and are not given a second chance. This is what makes rejection of the warning such a final condemnation.

You will see the truth Jesus Christ and then you will reject the truth. You truly will have no excuses. You will be committing the sin of Lucifer and his angels, " I will not serve." You will have experienced the truth. No doubts will henceforth remain in the minds of any of my people. Rejection of the warning will leave you with a total rejection of my mercy. This rejection will cause many to totally give their will to Satan and their evil desires. These souls will have taken the mark of the beast on their souls. Just as my faithful, receive the
mark of the cross at baptism and confirmation. To repeat, the spiritual mark will be manifested by a physical sign. This physical sign on your being will be required for survival in this world.

Those who reject the spiritual mark will reject the physical mark and will be persecuted by the following groups. Lukewarm Catholics will reject my divine life received at baptism and commit the sin of blaspheming my body, blood, soul, and divinity. Hence lukewarm Catholics will persecute my faithful Catholics. After the warning, there will only be one church. All Protestant denominations will have no reason to exist. For all Protestants will see the truth in my Catholic Church. Those Protestants who in their pride reject my truth, will become apostate and persecute my true Catholics.

Many Protestants will enter my church because of the warning. The ungodly will persecute my faithful remnant because the ungodly rejected my mercy. A fierce persecution will rage like a fire in certain parts of your world. Europe, North America, and Latin America will persecute my faithful severely. My son, the largest number of converts will come from the pagan religions. Many Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and tribal peoples will accept my mercy and truth because of the warning. My church will experience a large amount of growth in those areas. I will need my faithful to teach these converts. Many miracles will take place at this time.

Bilocation and other miracles assisted by my angels will occur. My faithful may be teaching in different areas of the world. After the warning, there will only be a short time given to mankind to repent. If no repentance is done, I will allow Satan and the antichrist to chastise a sinful generation. At this time, many faithful will be: called home, persecuted, martyred, and taken to my refuges. Only those who are not spiritual babies with my divine life residing in their souls will endure those days and enter my era of peace. My son, at baptism all my children receive sanctifying grace, but many do not progress beyond spiritual infancy. I will not lose any the Father has given to me. My spiritual babies will come home to be with me to prevent the loss of their souls. A soul who does not partake of my Eucharist remains a spiritual baby. Just as a human baby must eat solid food to grow to adulthood, so spiritually you must receive my graces through the sacraments to mature to spiritual adulthood. The body must be fed to grow.

Likewise, the soul must be fed to grow and mature. Satan knows this truth. This is why he has deceived many of my people with false interpretations of my scriptures. Many teach the physical nation of Israel is the fulfillment of my scripture. Many teach the antichrist will resume the Jewish sacrifice in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem to constitute the abomination of desolation. This is a false teaching, not from God, but from human understanding. My son, in the book of Daniel, the persecution by the Jews under Antiochus can be considered a partial fulfillment of the abomination of desolation. But the complete fulfillment has not yet taken place. At my death, the veil in the temple was rent in two and the old sacrificial covenant was replaced by my new covenant. My sacrifice on the cross was the final sacrifice for my peoples' sin.

I am the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. I am the seed of Abraham, the son of David, in whom all the nations of the earth are blessed. My nation of Israel is my church, not the modern nation of Israel. My people are now all those who become part of my church through sanctifying grace. The complete fulfillment of the prophecy from Daniel of the abomination of desolation will occur: when the continual sacrifice of the mass is abolished by the false prophet and the anitchrist. Acceptance of the protestant doctrine of the mass by anantipope will be the fulfillment of the prophecy.

The temple of God is my Holy Roman Catholic Church. My faithful remnant will be persecuted worldwide with the mass taking place underground. These conditions will be similar to the early persecutions by the Romans. The Roman persecutions were a foreshadowing of the persecution and time of the antichrist. Remember all this will be allowed and take place according to the will of my Father in heaven. Scripture must and will be fulfilled.

I am warning you again my son and any who will take heed to my warnings. He who has ears to hear let him hear. A final warning to those who read these words. Do not wait until the warning to prepare your soul. Prepare your soul now. You may meet your maker today. I do not promise you tomorrow. Receive my graces today through the sacraments instituted by myself and given to my church. You will need my divine life in your soul prior to the warning, to be my witness to the world. After the warning, many souls will need instruction. Many of these souls will be spiritual babies and will be taken home, after the warning. If you desire to enter my era of peace, you must be progressing through my merits and graces to spiritual adulthood, when the warning takes place. This is my final message from this messenger for my people. For I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. The time is short. Jesus Christ has spoken to you today. Take heed to my words. Amen."
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

ChristusRex

Quite interesting.

Quote"Faithful Catholic priests, monks, theologians have read the book "God Speaks Will You Listen" and found nothing in it contrary to scripture or Church teachings"

Who are these clergy that have approved it?

I looked on the website you linked but couldn't find much information.
The Lord our God from tree doth reign

Sempronius

Read a couple of pages and will continue later on. Very inspiring, but as saint Chrysostom said regarding that quote from Saint Paul (1 Thess 5:20); we need proof to discern the nature of the prophecy..

Sempronius

Page 29

Please read the next comments carefully. In my present church, there is much confusion regarding Vatican II. This is from Satan, not from me. Answer me a question: if the Holy Father calls an ecumenical council with all the bishops of the world and the Holy Spirit is guiding the church, how can that council be of Satan? It was not. My
people do not understand the working of my Holy Spirit. Remember, I told you to beware of false prophets who come to you in the clothing of sheep. Satan has caused schism in
my church, by allowing false interpretations to abound concerning Vatican II. My words do not change. I am going to give you a clue to share with my people. Satan hates the doctrine of the mass and the doctrines concerning my Blessed Mother. These are the two areas he has been trying to destroy. The Vatican II Council reaffirmed both of these doctrines. This council was not convened by hell, but by my Holy Spirit. A council or a Pope who destroys and denies my mass and my Blessed Mother's privileges is from hell. This is how you can recognize the abomination of desolation. A false prophet or anti pope will proclaim the protestant doctrine of the mass to be correct. This is the one teaching
that will change. The rest of my churches teachings can stay the same. Satan knows how to deprive my children of everlasting life, deprive my children of my presence. This is how the man of sin, the son of perdition will sit in the temple of God. Reference II Thessalonians 2:4-10. He will attempt to lead my people to deny my presence in the Eucharist and to teach the mass is only a symbol. This is antichrist. This will bring the wrath of God on the children of disobedience. This will cause the unleashing of the bowls of divine justice. My sacrifice of the mass daily holds back my Father's justice. Luke 18:8. But yet the Son of man, when he cometh, shall he find, think you, faith on earth? Will I find any of my children, who I recognize with my life in them? Will there be faith left in my holy sacrifice? These are the questions which need to be pondered. My son, a false Christian church will be forced on the people. A gospel of prosperity and a make you feel good gospel will be preached. My churches can be filled with people, but the churches
will be dead because I am not there. Without my presence in the churches, God does not dwell in the churches. Then, these sheep who hear my voice will be forced to worship in underground churches where I will be present. This truly is the abomination of desolation and antichrist. Then I will come with the brightness of my coming, destroy this false church, and restore my church according to my will. Then you will see an era of peace. A Eucharistic era of peace where I will reign in the hearts and mind of my people in the holy Eucharist. You must believe all these words I am teaching you and the teachings of my church or you will not enter my era of peace. Ponder these words or I may say to: I NEVER KNEW YOU. The words of the Lord. I bless you Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. AMEN.

ChristusRex

clau clau

Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Sempronius

Page 71

"Please read the last part of Apocalypse 12:4. It states: And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. Now, my people read Apocalypse 12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. My church is to rule the nations spiritually through my vicar, the Pope. These verses are literally being fulfilled before your eyes. Pope Benedict XVI is the man child elected through the power of the Holy Spirit to rule with a rod of iron. My son, the Pope is my instrument being used to purify my church. His recent proclamations and decisions are setting my church on the narrow road to heaven. Once his mission is accomplished, he will be taken home to be with his Lord and Master. Then, my people you will see the fulfillment of Daniel 12:11: And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days and Apocalypse 12:6: And the woman ( or my church) fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days."

ChristusRex

Quote from: Sempronius on May 11, 2019, 12:46:53 AM
Page 71

"Please read the last part of Apocalypse 12:4. It states: And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her son. Now, my people read Apocalypse 12:5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her son was taken up to God and to his throne. My church is to rule the nations spiritually through my vicar, the Pope. These verses are literally being fulfilled before your eyes. Pope Benedict XVI is the man child elected through the power of the Holy Spirit to rule with a rod of iron. My son, the Pope is my instrument being used to purify my church. His recent proclamations and decisions are setting my church on the narrow road to heaven. Once his mission is accomplished, he will be taken home to be with his Lord and Master. Then, my people you will see the fulfillment of Daniel 12:11: And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days and Apocalypse 12:6: And the woman ( or my church) fled into the wilderness, where she had a place prepared by God, that they should feed her, a thousand two hundred sixty days."

Ok. This prophecy is losing even more credibility.

Vetus Ordo

An episode from the Ghostbusters seems to have more genuine supernatural content than this "prophecy."
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.