Author Topic: Saint Andrew Daily Missal and Divine Intimacy for sale  (Read 121 times)

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Saint Andrew Daily Missal and Divine Intimacy for sale
« on: March 30, 2019, 03:44:26 PM »
Saint Andrew Daily Missal: hardcover with gold page edges, from St. Bonaventure Publications. Excellent condition, with five sewn ribbon bookmarks.

Divine Intimacy, by Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen, O.C.D. Leather bound, from Baronius Press with gilt page edges and two ribbon bookmarks. Wrinkling and small tear to first title page; some pages have faint creasing. No writing or marks.

Asking $100 plus shipping for both.

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Saint Andrew Daily Missal and Divine Intimacy for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 05:29:37 PM »
Saint Andrew Daily Missal: hardcover with gold page edges, from St. Bonaventure Publications. Excellent condition, with five sewn ribbon bookmarks.

Divine Intimacy, by Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalen, O.C.D. Leather bound, from Baronius Press with gilt page edges and two ribbon bookmarks. Wrinkling and small tear to first title page; some pages have faint creasing. No writing or marks.

Asking $100 plus shipping for both.
How can you part with DI. It is such a beautiful piece of work
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Saint Andrew Daily Missal and Divine Intimacy for sale
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 05:46:11 PM »
I have another copy.