Author Topic: Normandt' Catholic Meditations  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
    • Forum Catholique Jésus est Seigneur French-English  Books.
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Normandt' Catholic Meditations
« Reply #135 on: November 27, 2020, 07:59:06 AM »
160. Peace of heart

“Love and truth will meet; justice and peace will kiss. Truth will spring from the earth; justice will look down from heaven.” Psalm 85, verses 11 to 12

The Love of God who leans toward us seeks his truth in us. God’s justice brings peace to our lives. Justice is all that God offers us. May we share what we receive from God: Joy, peace, hope, mercy...

We read that Love is received in the Truth and the Justice of God leads to peace. Now, how can we get peace in our hearts if we are quick to get into conflict and slow to listen to God? How to get peace, when some groups in the world provoke war and want to control the world?

The bottom line is very simple. Everything is simple with the Trinity. When we turn away from Love, from Truth, from God’s righteousness, we do not have peace, we do not live justice, love and truth. The lack of peace causes war and makes the path to peace more difficult.

Peace is a sign, a foretaste of holiness. Peace is a sign that we are a family, a people approaching God. Let’s observe the peace, the truth, the justice and the love of a person, a family, a people, a nation and we will discover the quality of their openness to God. The lack of these dimensions is diminishing the ability to receive the Love of God.

Book: Watch with faith
Normand Thomas
God says : I Love you
___

Thank you Lord for Loving me
and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #136 on: November 27, 2020, 04:17:40 PM »
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2020, 07:36:48 AM »
161. To see clearer

Let’s pray to the Lord every day:
“Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke, chapter 21, verse 36
Let’s stay awake and continually receive Jesus’s message for us.

We will be able to escape some obstacles that come around on the road, because the light of God transmitted by prayer allows us to see clearly. Prayer enables us to discern what are the different objects and the people who take us away from God from those who gather us to him. Prayer illuminates what is happening in our lives and in the lives of those surrounding us. To see clearer let’s stand in the Light of the Lord.

Jesus prepares us for the mission of evangelizing:
“Gird your loins and light your lamps and be like servants who await their master’s return from a wedding, ready to open immediately when he comes and knocks.” Luke, chapter 12, verses 35 to 36

Let’s stay awake and vigilant, to grasp every movement of the Holy Spirit in us. Mary, herself, had to be in a state of deep prayer to be fulfilled and to welcome what the Holy Spirit wanted to achieve miraculously in her. Her mission is to host. The evangelization that Mary realizes is to offer Jesus, God with us, the Son of God, to the world.

Since we hold fast to prayer, we hold fast to the Word, we hold fast to the Eucharist, we hold fast to the Trinity, we want to share God’s Love to the people. God is with us. The Holy Spirit wants to realize his miracle of peace in us and fraternity between us.

We have a special mission, a unique mission in a precise plan, immutable, unchangeable, God’s perfect plan. We don’t see all that Jesus realizes in our life, by our life, but he works with us, he continues to be God for the world.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2020, 06:58:52 PM »
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2020, 06:41:17 AM »
162. Let’s be merciful

Jesus divinely proposes to us:
“Be merciful, just as (also) your Father is merciful.” Luke, chapter 6, verse 36

And how can we be merciful and like the Father, when we see that we have difficulty to be patient with ourselves, to be at peace? Once more the answer is the Holy Spirit.

Despite our failings and mistakes, the Holy Spirit can go through us to touch the hearts of people. Despite the little in good we think we can achieve, let’s live in peace, and we will obtain more results. With a free and happy heart, may we allow the Spirit of God to pass through our life.

Let’s let him transform our heart as well as the hearts of the people we meet. Goodness will increase, since we will let the Holy Spirit fulfill us.

Let’s reduce the noise to find peace in hearts. May our life and our heart continue to find their source of peace in God’s Heart.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2020, 05:44:52 PM »
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.

Offline Normandt

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #141 on: Today at 08:08:29 AM »
163. To Pardon

Jesus reminds us to forgive:

“Go first and be reconciled with your brother, and then come and offer your gift.” Matthew, chapter 5, verse 24

Reconciliation is realized in different ways. The most effective is to give everything to Jesus, absolutely everything at every opportunity. What we experience as negative, what stifles, what destroys us and keeps us enslaved to evil, we do not need. When we give them to Jesus, he gives us peace. He helps us improve.

Let’s allow the Lord to cleanse what seems to be drying in our hearts, for lack of forgiveness. Forgiveness is an act of healing within us and for others. It may seem hard to forgive sometimes, especially when we have been deeply hurt, but it’s actually and effective act of healing.

Let’s entrust everything in God’s hands. Let’s receive his peace. Our heart will expand, it will drink the Living Water in Christ’s Heart. It’s a holy sharing between us and God.

Normand Thomas
___

and thanks for your Love
passing through me
into others hearts.