Author Topic: FSSP priests attacking SSPX?  (Read 755 times)

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
FSSP priests attacking SSPX?
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:12:32 PM »
I go to SSPX masses pretty much exclusively.  But I know a family who goes to two Masses on most Sundays, one said by the FSSP and the other by the SSPX.  They report that FSSP priests in the parish (and as a result various influential people) have more and more been coming down really hard on the SSPX, saying that no one should go there.  Currently they are having a mission lead by Fr. Buckley (an elderly FSSP priest, from outside the parish, who I believe is widely respected), and they report that he has been especially hostile (and may have called the SSPX sedevacantists, although I was told this was "paraphrasing").  They are very upset by this, and promoting the possibility of SSPX having our own parish here, instead of the Sundays-only visiting priest. (This is very unlikely, speaking practically)

Has anyone had similar experiences? What are your thoughts on the value and status of the FSSP and the SSPX in this essentially anti-traditionalist world? My impression is that both of them are at fault for not more strenuously fighting the errors of Pope Francis and Vatican II.  It is  excellent to have the Traditional Latin Mass but the errors need to be fought.  Individually saving our own souls and those of our family is what is is necessary, and the Mass and Sacraments (and good sermons) from the FSSP (or the SSPX) may be all that is needed for that.  But many OTHER Catholics (current and future) may be hurt if errors are not publicly fought, and instead Pope Francis is quietly tolerated. I think the FSSP is going the wrong way in trying to stay publicly in line with Pope Francis and to be accepted within their diocese.  The SSPX are more public in their opposition.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:22:27 PM by Non Nobis »
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

The following users thanked this post: lauermar

Offline bigbadtrad

• Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: FSSP priests attacking SSPX?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:40:49 PM »
It's up to the priests. I've heard some SSPX priests say not to go to FSSP, and FSSP say you can't go to the SSPX. I've heard SSPX priests say you can go to the FSSP, but I don't think I've met a FSSP who believes you can go to SSPX from my own experience with about 10 of their priests but I'm sure someone else might know differently.

Most of the FSSP priests I've met are very anti-SSPX but some are just slightly against them, but none of them think you should go.

Don't let it trouble you. The SSPX wrote an article about why you can't go to FSSP chapels, but now it's part of their common Q&A:
https://sspx.org/en/faq-page/what-about-the-fssp-faq13

It's confusing times, just live your life according to the saints and don't let things like this trouble if possible.
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

The following users thanked this post: Traditionallyruralmom

Offline Heinrich

• Der hat einen Rosenkranz und steht jetzt als Arbeiter bei
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • "Hebst du doch, Geck?" Schlank und eisig.
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:48:35 PM »
I go to SSPX masses pretty much exclusively.  But I know a family who goes to two Masses on most Sundays, one said by the FSSP and the other by the SSPX.  They report that FSSP priests in the parish (and as a result various influential people) have more and more been coming down really hard on the SSPX, saying that no one should go there.  Currently they are having a mission lead by Fr. Buckley (an elderly FSSP priest, from outside the parish, who I believe is widely respected), and they report that he has been especially hostile (and may have called the SSPX sedevacantists, although I was told this was "paraphrasing").  They are very upset by this, and promoting the possibility of SSPX having our own parish here, instead of the Sundays-only visiting priest. (This is very unlikely, speaking practically)

Has anyone had similar experiences? What are your thoughts on the value and status of the FSSP and the SSPX in this essentially anti-traditionalist world? My impression is that both of them are at fault for not more strenuously fighting the errors of Pope Francis and Vatican II.  It is  excellent to have the Traditional Latin Mass but the errors need to be fought.  Individually saving our own souls and those of our family is what is is necessary, and the Mass and Sacraments (and good sermons) from the FSSP (or the SSPX) may be all that is needed for that.  But many OTHER Catholics (current and future) may be hurt if errors are not publicly fought, and instead Pope Francis is quietly tolerated. I think the FSSP is going the wrong way in trying to stay publicly in line with Pope Francis and to be accepted within their diocese.  The SSPX are more public in their opposition.

This right here is example A of the untrue tripe dished out by SSPXers. You are implying that FSSP priests somehow rationalize amoris latitiae and other garbage spewing forth from the top. This is simply not true. The many priests I know have not compromised on one iota of Church teaching, much less cower in fear of a wayward bishop. If you are not going to an FSSP parish and listening to the homilies and announcements, how is it you know? You don't. Furthermore, as is erroneously de rigueur conventional wisdom among the SSPX, the FSSP priests are not required to say the Novus Ordo. And furtherermore, who cares if the FSSP are taking jabs at the SSPX. There is much to criticize(validly).
Pray for the Consecration.                           
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Bear in mind that the more the enemy assaults you, God is closer to your soul." --St. Padre Pio

Offline St.Justin

• Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 10:20:15 PM »

This right here is example A of the untrue tripe dished out by SSPXers. You are implying that FSSP priests somehow rationalize amoris latitiae and other garbage spewing forth from the top. This is simply not true. The many priests I know have not compromised on one iota of Church teaching, much less cower in fear of a wayward bishop. If you are not going to an FSSP parish and listening to the homilies and announcements, how is it you know? You don't. Furthermore, as is erroneously de rigueur conventional wisdom among the SSPX, the FSSP priests are not required to say the Novus Ordo. And furtherermore, who cares if the FSSP are taking jabs at the SSPX. There is much to criticize(validly).

Affirmative and ad mentem . Mens: Since the use of the preconciliar missal is conceded by indult, it does not remove the common liturgical right to the Roman Rite, according to which the missal in force is that promulgated after the Second Vatican Council. Moreover, the above-mentioned priest must celebrate with the post-conciliar missal if, by chance, a celebration takes place in a community which uses the modern Roman Rite. This is so in order that there be no wonderment (confusion) or inconvenience for the faithful and also in order that he might be a help to his brother priests who ask this service of pastoral charity. (emphasis added)

Offline Traditionallyruralmom

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Raising warriors for Christ and our country!
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 10:31:48 PM »
My experience with the FSSP priests is limited.  Fr Wolfe (online sermons) and one priest on Regina Prophatrum who I assume is a FSSP have made comments against the SSPX in some of their sermons.  I actually had a long discussion with my husband about it, because it bugged me.  But because their teachings are so solid in everything else, I just choose to ignore that and keep listening, rather than throwing out the baby with the bathwater. 
They obviously have an opinion on the matter that may not be great, since their order broke from the SSPX.
A FSSP priest I met in person, was just the opposite.  Where he was at, the SSPX also had a chapel.  He was very positive and encouraging about them, calling them "brothers in the battle" and said he wanted to make a point to meet them and get to know them.  The young man we know who was ordained with the FSSP has parents who I have seen at the SSPX chapel before, and I know he has a "we are all in this together" type of attitude. :)
I am glad for both orders.  I am of the opinion that we are all in this together, and we need to stop the traddy infighting.  We need to teach souls the faith, not tit for tat. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:34:27 PM by Traditionallyruralmom »
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Xavier, St.Justin

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 11:43:34 PM »
I brought this up not because it is making me lose peace of mind (I have little first-hand experience with the FSSP and am used to a very small SSPX chapel anyway), but only because it is doing so for other others who want to go to Masses with and promote both groups.  It is not just an unfortunate fact "that's just the way it is" as it would be for big SSPX and FSSP churches. It's a practical issue because it could affect our very small SSPX chapel's flourishing.  Complaining probably won't do anything but it seems natural to complain when it really hits home.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:46:32 PM by Non Nobis »
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 01:03:30 AM »

We don't need to take jabs at each other here.

I don't say the FSSP rationalize garbage skewed forth from the top.  They don't, and all that I've heard is that their sermons and announcements are excellent.  Those who go to the FSSP are, as far as I know, done nothing but good (except the criticism of SSPX). But where is the FSSP public (website, published books, not just what you see if you actually go there, or know someone who does) strong attack on evil in the modern Church? The SSPX are known by the general public as in formal opposition to modern Rome and Vatican II.  The FSSP, not so much.  They are approved by the Pope publicly (there is no need to argue to essential approval, as is done by the SSPX, e.g. looking at confessions being allowed). Approved by Pope Francis. Is that a commendation?

You can argue that one group is more Catholic than the other. I'm not going to make that argument (I don't know all the arguments).  But their difference in their public relation to the Pope and Vatican II says something - to the world, even if not to most parishioners.

Maybe the SSPX has said things about the FSSP that are untrue.  That's disgraceful. But it is not enough to convince me that the FSSP is entirely right and the SSPX is entirely wrong. 

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:06:33 AM by Non Nobis »

Offline Xavier

• "Deign to use Your Slaves of Love to accomplish what was said of You, O Immaculata, "She will crush your head," and, "You have destroyed all heresies in the world."
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Ave Maria, Gratia Plena, Dominus Tecum!
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 02:34:58 AM »
Both the SSPX and the FSSP are great. Thanks to the SSPX, we had Summorum Pontificum, which the FSSP and other Indult Traditionalist Catholic groups have benefited from. Thanks to the FSSP's good work, so many Catholics assist at the TLM and have come to Tradition. Even the Bishops are better disposed toward Tradition thanks to the FSSP, while the SSPX continues discussions with Rome at the highest level for more orthodox doctrine and orthopraxis in liturgy throughout the universal Church. I think both orders deserve our wholehearted support, the petty partisan ecclesiastical politics that sometimes prevails in some sections among them aside. :)

Regarding the Indult/Motu, it should be noted that "The commission met in December 1986. Eight of nine cardinals answered that the New Mass had not abrogated the Old Mass. The nine cardinals unanimously determined that Pope Paul VI never gave the bishops the authority to forbid priest from celebrating Mass according to the Missal of St Pius V. The commission judged the conditions for the 1984 indult too restrictive and proposed their relaxation. These conclusions served as functional guidelines for the Commission Ecclesia Dei, but they were never promulgated ... It is the present jurisprudence of the Church that, upon appeal, any suspension that an Ordinary attempts to inflict on a priest for celebrating the Old Mass against the will of the bishop is automatically nullified." https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/library/view.cfm?recnum=7729 After SP in 2008 and Universae Ecclesiae in 2011, things became a little better. There is still more scope for Tradition to grow. The SSPX, FSSP, ICRSS and all other traditional groups surely have a role.

Most Traditional Priests teach all Traditional Catholic doctrine, without relativizing anything, irrespective of the latest going on in Rome.

Rorate reported there are about 5,000-7,000 Priests who offer the TLM around the world now, just about 10 years after SP. I would like that to be 10X what it is at least. The US is relatively blessed as far as Tradition is concerned. According to Latin Mass Directory there are 497 TLM centres in the US from traditional orders other than the SSPX. Almost all other countries put together come to only a little more than that.

For comparison with some Catholic countries in Europe, Poland has 49, Spain, 43, Italy, 35, Ireland, 24 among these orders. France at 179 and UK at 162 are not so bad. But I bet there are already much more than 10,000 centres around the world where people would be happy to have Sunday or even daily TLM if possible.

If an order has 200 Priests to spare for a particular country, say, the US, with 50 states, the ideal imho is for there to be about 4 Priests in each state, as widely dispersed as possible to cover the whole state (obviously harder in bigger places), so that as many people can come at least to Sunday TLM within a reasonable driving distance. Let us pray for more good holy Priests in all traditional orders.

The same is necessary also on a worldwide scale. And if more Bishops come to Tradition and support in in their dioceses, that is ideal imo. I think that's the best thing to work toward. I'm with TraditionallyruralMom in saying it'll be nice for the infighting to stop.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:53:35 AM by Xavier »
Please listen to the frequent messages and take heed of the directions given from Our Living Lord and Our Loving Lady from around the world here: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/ Great things are at stake. Please consecrate your life to the Blessed Mother so that the Kingdom of God may come, "Ad Sanctam Trinitatem per Mariam, Ut adveniat Regnum Deum, adveniat Regnum Mariae, ergo TOTUS TUUS ego sum, MARIA" See http://www.maria-domina-animarum.net/en/flowers/1-250

Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's amazing promises in the link: A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. The Doctors and Apostles say if we save even just one other soul through prayer and sacrifice, we also ensure the salvation of our own! Let us Offer our Lives in Sacrifice to Jesus and Mary Today, to save, if it were possible, all souls everywhere.

Online The Harlequin King

• Feldwebel
    • Modern Medievalism
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 11:42:39 AM »
Since they both serve essentially the same function, they're necessarily competitors when both are established in the same metro area. It's like asking someone who works for Coke if they can drink Pepsi.

Offline Maximilian

• Feldwebel
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Oh yes. This has divided our family. Some members of the family started attending Mass at the FSSP, and now they refuse to come to weddings at an SSPX chapel, etc. One woman I know wouldn't attend a wedding at the same chapel where she was married, because her FSSP pastor had convinced her it was schismatic or something.

What are your thoughts on the value and status of the FSSP and the SSPX in this essentially anti-traditionalist world? My impression is that both of them are at fault for not more strenuously fighting the errors of Pope Francis and Vatican II. 

Yes, I agree, but the FSSP much more than the SSPX.

It is  excellent to have the Traditional Latin Mass but the errors need to be fought.  Individually saving our own souls and those of our family is what is is necessary, and the Mass and Sacraments (and good sermons) from the FSSP (or the SSPX) may be all that is needed for that.  But many OTHER Catholics (current and future) may be hurt if errors are not publicly fought, and instead Pope Francis is quietly tolerated. I think the FSSP is going the wrong way in trying to stay publicly in line with Pope Francis and to be accepted within their diocese.  The SSPX are more public in their opposition.

It's naturalism versus supernaturalism. The FSSP is all about family values. The SSPX used to be supernatural, but now they are losing that quality year by year.

Offline Maximilian

• Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:32 PM »

The many priests I know have not compromised on one iota of Church teaching, much less cower in fear of a wayward bishop.

One FSSP priest with whom I am familiar has stirred up a lot of trouble with his legalism regarding specks in others' eyes, while he doesn't notice the log in his own eye -- namely that he is not really a priest. He was ordained in the conciliar church and joined the FSSP without being re-ordained.

If you are not going to an FSSP parish and listening to the homilies and announcements, how is it you know? You don't.

Yes we do. For one thing, people travel and visit different locations. For another, we hear from relatives who, for example, now believe that their own marriages are invalid.

The FSSP was created back in 1988 for one purpose -- to divide the traditional movement. That's what they did 30 years ago, and that's what they are still doing today.

Offline Jacob

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 09:53:00 PM »

The many priests I know have not compromised on one iota of Church teaching, much less cower in fear of a wayward bishop.

One FSSP priest with whom I am familiar has stirred up a lot of trouble with his legalism regarding specks in others' eyes, while he doesn't notice the log in his own eye -- namely that he is not really a priest. He was ordained in the conciliar church and joined the FSSP without being re-ordained.

That doesn't make any sense.  All FSSP priests would have that problem since the bishops they bring in to ordain their priests are conciliar ones.  Regardless of ordinal used, if the bishop using it is a fake bishop, not going to work.  Or is that what you're implying for all of them?
“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
--Neal Stephenson

Offline Maximilian

• Feldwebel
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 10:45:15 PM »

All FSSP priests would have that problem since the bishops they bring in to ordain their priests are conciliar ones. 

Yes, that is another problem. The original FSSP priests were all ordained by Archbishop Lefebvre, of course.

Regardless of ordinal used, if the bishop using it is a fake bishop, not going to work. 

As far as I can figure out, the rite of consecration of a bishop was the only new sacrament that was not significantly altered. So theoretically, a validly-ordained priest could be made a bishop in the new rite. But first you need a validly-ordained priest.

Or is that what you're implying for all of them?

I was only thinking of the one example with whom I am familiar, but you are correct that similar problems apply to all of them.

Offline Barbarossa

• Hellebardier
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »

All FSSP priests would have that problem since the bishops they bring in to ordain their priests are conciliar ones. 

Yes, that is another problem. The original FSSP priests were all ordained by Archbishop Lefebvre, of course.

Regardless of ordinal used, if the bishop using it is a fake bishop, not going to work. 

As far as I can figure out, the rite of consecration of a bishop was the only new sacrament that was not significantly altered. So theoretically, a validly-ordained priest could be made a bishop in the new rite. But first you need a validly-ordained priest.

Or is that what you're implying for all of them?

I was only thinking of the one example with whom I am familiar, but you are correct that similar problems apply to all of them.

Wow. I thought outside the Mass, I think this is THE most altered.

To me, the SSPX really contributed to their own mess by recognizing the FSSP as valid priests. Nothing separates them. A betting man would look at both and take his chances with the FSSP for the "sake of obedience" if he believed the FSSP were valid.

I have never met an FSSP who didn't condemn the SSPX. I see them as ungrateful dividers that serve a single purpose: to draw people away from the very entity that gave birth to them.

Offline Xavier

• "Deign to use Your Slaves of Love to accomplish what was said of You, O Immaculata, "She will crush your head," and, "You have destroyed all heresies in the world."
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Ave Maria, Gratia Plena, Dominus Tecum!
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2019, 12:52:20 AM »
Quote from: Harlequin King
Since they both serve essentially the same function, they're necessarily competitors when both are established in the same metro area. It's like asking someone who works for Coke if they can drink Pepsi.

Yes, and this is the problem, Harlequin King. The Sacraments are not like coke or pepsi. They are not for commercial purposes or for recreation but urgent necessities to sanctify souls. For a secular analogy, they should act at least as aid workers do bringing necessary food and medicines to people in need of them. If one region already has workers bringing aid, one would go to another one where starving people are waiting for and desiring them. Why go where traditional Priests are already ministering to the faithful and then divide them also? I don't personally like that attitude at all. I think the FSSP is not beyond blame on this one, though I generally support them. And it will only be laughable after Divine Mercy Sunday if the Pope does grant two more Bishops to the SSPX as was reported by Bp. Williamson and others to claim the SSPX is not in full communion with the Church.

Validity is only one thing. Even if someone says only the "I baptize you ..." with intent to do what the Church does, he will baptize validly, but all the other graces that accompany the rite will be lost. You have Rome's own best exorcists who have said the new rite is terribly weaker than the old rite in exorcising. These are trained and competent exorcists who know what they are talking about. The same is so for all the new rites. They are valid, but the traditional rites confer grace much more super-abundantly. More souls are saved by Tradition.

In Michael Davies' order of Melchizedek, he shows how so much of the grace that accompanied the conferring of the Catholic Priesthood has been lost by the prayers that were suppressed, and thus the predictable and likely result would be that you have Priests who don't know what Priests are supposed to do.

But the essential form (words analogous to "I baptize you...") remains almost practically identical and because that is intact, the rite is valid.

Old Essential Form: “Da, quaesumus, omnipotens Pater, in hunc famulum tuum Presbyterii dignitatem; innova in visceribus eius spiritum sanctitatis, ut acceptum a Te, Deus, secundi meriti munus obtineat censuramque morum exemplo suae conversationis insinuet.”

New Essential Form:“Da, quaesumus, omnipotens Pater, in hunc famulum tuum Presbyterii dignitatem; innova in visceribus eius spiritum sanctitatis. Acceptum a Te, Deus, secundi meriti munus obtineat censuramque morum exemplo suae conversationis insinuet.”

The only difference is the single word "ut" that means "that". The translation is, briefly, “Grant, we beseech You, Almighty Father, to this Your servant, the dignity of the Priesthood; renew in his heart the spirit of holiness, so that [the new one would be almost same, except there may be a fullstop here in place of so that] he may persevere in this office, which is next to ours [means next to the Episcopacy] in dignity, since he has received it from Thee, O God. May the example of his life lead others to moral uprightness.”
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:24:55 AM by Xavier »
Please listen to the frequent messages and take heed of the directions given from Our Living Lord and Our Loving Lady from around the world here: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/ Great things are at stake. Please consecrate your life to the Blessed Mother so that the Kingdom of God may come, "Ad Sanctam Trinitatem per Mariam, Ut adveniat Regnum Deum, adveniat Regnum Mariae, ergo TOTUS TUUS ego sum, MARIA" See http://www.maria-domina-animarum.net/en/flowers/1-250

Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's amazing promises in the link: A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. The Doctors and Apostles say if we save even just one other soul through prayer and sacrifice, we also ensure the salvation of our own! Let us Offer our Lives in Sacrifice to Jesus and Mary Today, to save, if it were possible, all souls everywhere.