Author Topic: Voting homosexual: consequences  (Read 195 times)

Offline Heinrich

• Steig mal auf den Berg hinauf
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Roter Fleisch, der Speck und Bourbon
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Xavier

Offline Heinrich

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
Re: Voting homosexual: consequences
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:30:48 PM »
Bumping just to add an anecdote that made the paper. This storm was a real doozy. I wasn't able to get out this morning as three foot drifts crested like a cubic yard of shaved ice in my driveway. Not negotiable in a Yaris. Even with the shark toothed snow tires we got. The rental from (Mrs. H's) accident is a coffin on wheels so that sucker is staying ice encrusted on the street out front.  I mean, how else to explain the most freak storm in Colorado's history within the purview of an open homosexual(and jewish) governor?

The lady profiled here is the mother of two of my former students: https://gazette.com/news/stranded-colorado-springs-woman-says-storm-went-from-virtually-nothing/article_02b9ad1c-468a-11e9-b659-3f82b993f932.html

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:50:17 PM »
I mean, how else to explain the most freak storm in Colorado's history ….

There's no need for an explanation.  "The most freak storm in Colorado's history" is enough.

There always has to be a worst of something, or a highest, or lowest or fastest or slowest.  Therefore your storm is currently top of the list for freakiness and will stay there until an even bigger freak storm happens.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Offline Heinrich

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 09:02:50 PM »

There's no need for an explanation.  "The most freak storm in Colorado's history" is enough.

There always has to be a worst of something, or a highest, or lowest or fastest or slowest.  Therefore your storm is currently top of the list for freakiness and will stay there until an even bigger freak storm happens.

Am I reading you correctly? You don't think this is a chastisement from God? This was literally a category two hurricane albeit with snow and ice. Queerest(literal meaning intended) weather on record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_cyclogenesis

Offline King Wenceslas

• Wachtmeister
  • The foundation of this opinion is that a manifest
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 01:23:54 PM »
Actually True climate science has been predicting a Grand Solar Minimum for some time now. Last fifty years has been very warm with sin multiplying due to times of plenty (Man forgets about God when he has lots of food, shelter, clothing, no consequence sex). Next fifty years will be very cold with sin diminishing due to lack of food. It goes in cycles.

How else can we explain the hand of God not falling on us. Wait, wait, wait, decades go by, nothing happens. No hand of God. Hey God when is this going to start? Now comes solar minimum for Cycle 24/25 and bingo snow up to the gazo here where I live on March 15th where this has NEVER happened since I have lived here since 1974. They are talking big floods in the Mississippi Valley this year. All the religious minded people will say: "Look the hand of God." No its Grand Solar Minimum. We will probably get World War III out of this minimum due to destabilization of food production (Think:  1789 French Revolution - Dalton Minimum - Food Prices spike day before Bastille Day). Now that will get rid of sin!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 01:59:19 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline awkwardcustomer

• Feldwebel
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »

Am I reading you correctly? You don't think this is a chastisement from God? This was literally a category two hurricane albeit with snow and ice. Queerest(literal meaning intended) weather on record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosive_cyclogenesis

Yes, then no.

Why would God choose to chastise Colorado?  I can think of a thousand places more deserving of that fate.  And why choose a chastisement that can be so easily dismissed as 'weather'?  Why not send a plague of locusts over, for example, the British Houses of Parliament for their Brexit treachery and allegiance to the globalist new world order?  That would really count as a chastisement?  Or blood rain over Hollywood?  Something obvious at least.

On the other hand, maybe you're right.  Maybe God will do things differently this time.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.