Author Topic: Transgenderism  (Read 683 times)

Offline Josephine87

• Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Transgenderism
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2019, 02:10:07 PM »
Who said it was uniquely Islamic? Thank God for His law banishing that filth of the old pagans. Today we have what might be called post Christian pagans, even feminists, who will gladly allow anti-woman and anti-child Mohammedans into the West because liberals don't actually care about rape, molestation, abuse, circumcision or cannibalism of the most vulnerable, even though they purport to do so.

Comparing it to seminaries is unintelligent considering that seminaries are voluntary places where a man can leave anytime. Sodomites are extremely disordered and create their own networks, forcing normal men out. It's not really a comparable situation.

I would say you're smarter than this but you don't ever seem to discuss anything in good faith so what is the point. You are the pig everyone seems to wrestle in the mud with here.
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

“My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur

The following users thanked this post: Habitual_Ritual, carmina laetitiae