Author Topic: Veteran MD Drops Bombshell About 5G Technology Dangers At 5G Hearing  (Read 96 times)

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline Davis Blank - EG

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Veteran MD Drops Bombshell About 5G Technology Dangers At 5G Hearing
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 07:48:14 AM »
Whatever the reality of this is, it remains the reality that 5G is coming and it cannot be avoided.  Its similar to any of the numerous problems facing the West - one can recognize the problem, but one also must realize it cannot be avoided and its consequences must be lived with, whatever they are.

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Veteran MD Drops Bombshell About 5G Technology Dangers At 5G Hearing
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 11:43:37 AM »
Never heard of this before:
5G is the latest generation of cellular mobile communications. It succeeds the 4G, 3G and 2G systems. 5G performance targets high data rate, reduced latency, energy saving, cost reduction, higher system capacity, and massive device connectivity. Wikipedia
Sounds even worse than flatulent cows!
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers