Author Topic: Q are you, really?  (Read 740 times)

Offline Antoninus

• Korporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Q are you, really?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:46 PM »
What is ZOG?

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 03:19:36 PM »
Zionist Occupied Government
"It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry"

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Michael Wilson, Antoninus

Offline james03

• Hauptmann
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 07:37:47 PM »
The disintegration of the United States into independent states, or smaller confederations of states would be a good thing.

If Trump wins again in 2020 it might make the left sufficiently violent to revolt. That's probably the only way out. The right will never revolt.

The only hope is secession, and that's pretty slim.  Then again, who would have predicted the Yellow Vest movement.  The other thing that the US has is that a lot of people have a lot of guns.

We did get the Bundy Ranch revolt, which was cool.  With Trump now having ZERO chance of balancing the budget after losing the House, the economic collapse is baked in.  After the economy blows apart, anything could happen.  Make it a goal to get to fly over country AFTER you line up a good job. 

My fear is that we turn into a third world sh!thole country -- forever.  And I think that is the most likely scenario.  I believe near 50% of the population now pays zero net Federal Income Tax.  That tells the whole story.

Look at Greece.  They knew the bankers were raping them.  However they CAN'T leave the Euro, because the next day Greece will have to slash payments to the parasites, which is the majority of the population.  The Greek Government needs the Euro "loans" to keep paying off the masses.  Going back to the drachma won't fix a thing.  If they print, then they become Venezuela.  If they go with sound money, they would have years of recession as the private sector slowly rebuilt (and this is how you would fix Greece).  Eventually it will be forced on them, but the politicians will delay as long as they can.  They want coke, whores, and skimmed money sitting in Switzerland.  The cure to a sh!thole country: everyone has to lose, though your kids will see the fruits of the reforms.  No politician will support a policy where everyone loses.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2019, 04:58:32 PM »
So was pizzagate just a bunch of malarkey?  If it was true you would think Trump would have done something about it by now.  But then if he did it may implicate himself seeing he also visited Epsteinís pedo island.

Pizzagate had nothing to do with Q. Why would you conflate the two? Please document your unfounded charge regarding President Trump.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2019, 02:58:06 AM »
So was pizzagate just a bunch of malarkey?  If it was true you would think Trump would have done something about it by now.  But then if he did it may implicate himself seeing he also visited Epsteinís pedo island.

Pizzagate had nothing to do with Q. Why would you conflate the two? Please document your unfounded charge regarding President Trump.

I'm pretty sure Q was quoted as saying all those involved with pizzagate would be arrested or something like that.  I didn't follow it closely so I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I don't do the documenting.  The document was in the news a while back. 

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatimaís prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2019, 07:55:16 PM »

I'm pretty sure Q was quoted as saying all those involved with pizzagate would be arrested or something like that.  I didn't follow it closely so I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Pizzagate itself is well-documented. The fact that the perps are still free makes all of Q's predictions quite silly. Furthermore, many people fail to research the Pizzagate emails because the facts have become conflated with Q's hysterical grandstanding about people going to jail.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2019, 06:55:34 PM »
Okay.  :shrug:
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatimaís prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2019, 08:58:19 PM »

Thank you for the clarification.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: mikemac