Author Topic: Predictions for 2019  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Kreuzritter

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Predictions for 2019
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2019, 04:49:53 AM »
Pope Francis will:
1. Make another concession to the SSPX - granting them a mandate to consecrate 2 to 5 new bishops  ( I was trolling Cathinfo and think this is possible).

May I ask why you think this will happen? I sincerely doubt the SSPX will ever be given such permission (as long as Vatican II rules the day). I am not sure the Vatican operates in good faith with the SSPX.

Ultimately, the Catholic Church will emerge from this crisis and thus far the only order that hasn't compromised on the Council and the Mass is the SSPX. 

This makes the SSPX (imho) an important element in resolving the crisis.

LOL
Using the '62 rite is compromise. Everyone involved in creating the '62 rite said it was a stepping stone (and not the first, mind you) to the 1964-65 Rite, and the 1967, and the Paul VI service.

And the Tridentine reforms and systematic uniformisation of Western Catholic liturgy set the precedent for Paul VI doing away with the “old mass” and forcing his rite upon the faithful.

Offline Xavier

• "Deign to use us to accomplish what was said of You, O Immaculata, "She will crush your head," and, "You alone have destroyed all heresies in the world."
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Immaculate Mary, Pray for the Papal Consecration!
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2019, 07:51:02 AM »
Here's another prediction: if the next "pope" is Christoph Schönborn, the next "pope" will be worse than Francis.

We must, then, at all costs, pray and work that someone like him is not elected. It may be a good idea to get to know our Cardinals better, and perhaps visit or at least write to the ones we can, in the next 10 to 15 years, or until the next conclave. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_living_cardinals I'll take any of Cardinal +Robert Sarah, Cardinal +Raymond Burke, Cardinal +Albert Ranjith, Cardinal +Jacobus Ejik, among the few I know a little of, for next Pope. Most of the Cardinals are probably unknown to most of us. Those like Schonborn and Kasper are the very worst. If a good Pope, friendly to Tradition and orthodox in thought is elected, the Church can be saved.

Quote from: Tradical
Pope Francis will:
1. Make another concession to the SSPX - granting them a mandate to consecrate 2 to 5 new bishops  ( I was trolling Cathinfo and think this is possible).

That would be great. The Pope's action has already effectively granted pretty much regular faculties to the SSPX, "As a result of the Pope’s act, during the Holy Year, we will have ordinary jurisdiction." https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2015/11/interview-sspx-superior-general-bp.html If the Pope himself were to give a mandate for the next Bishop, or if he himself were to consecrate the next SSPX Bishop whenever the time came, the opponents of the SSPX in Rome would have no grounds at all for any more accusations.

The next step after that would be something better than even Summorum Pontificum that can restore the TLM and benefit the wider Church.

Re: Ginsburg. one stat may make it seem unlikely we will have another judicial appointment in the US this year, namely 3 consecutive confirmed justices in 3 years. Even 2 in 2 is almost a miracle. 3 in 3 would be extraordinary. But of course the court is aging. I would say it's a safe bet both Ginsburg and Breyer are gone in 5 years. Justices Pryor and Barrett are the best ones to replace them. By around 2023 latest, the 50th ignominous anniversary of Roe v Wade, conservatives in the US should be planning and working for abortion to be totally outlawed.

In Australia, Canada, England, France, Spain, India, Ireland, Italy and anywhere else I'm missing, whenever elections are upcoming, pro-life, pro-family parties should be supported. Two-partyism is dead and meaningless when one party wants to kill babies and patronize sodomy and more. We're all practical monarchists now. One party, as conservative, traditional, pro-life, pro-family as possible, in each country.

So in the US, for e.g., it may not make much difference whether Trump or Pence is next President, as far as most judicial appointments go. What will make a difference, to choosing federal judges and the like, is whether or not Republicans keep the white house for at least 5 years if not longer.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 10:02:48 AM by Xavier »
Please listen to the frequent messages and take heed of the directions given from Our Living Lord and Our Loving Lady from around the world here: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/ Great things are at stake. Please consecrate your life to the Blessed Mother so that the Kingdom of God may come, "Ad Sanctam Trinitatem per Mariam, Ut adveniat Regnum Deum, adveniat Regnum Mariae, ergo TOTUS TUUS ego sum, MARIA" See http://www.maria-domina-animarum.net/en/flowers/1-250

Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time. Please do.

Please read the Blessed Mother's amazing promises in the link: A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. The Doctors and Apostles say if we save even just one other soul through prayer and sacrifice, we also ensure the salvation of our own. Let us all Offer all our Life to Jesus and Mary Today.

The following users thanked this post: magdalena59

Offline Sempronius

• Korporal
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2019, 08:29:32 AM »
Pope Francis will:

May I ask why you think this will happen? I sincerely doubt the SSPX will ever be given such permission (as long as Vatican II rules the day). I am not sure the Vatican operates in good faith with the SSPX.

Ultimately, the Catholic Church will emerge from this crisis and thus far the only order that hasn't compromised on the Council and the Mass is the SSPX. 

This makes the SSPX (imho) an important element in resolving the crisis.

LOL
Using the '62 rite is compromise. Everyone involved in creating the '62 rite said it was a stepping stone (and not the first, mind you) to the 1964-65 Rite, and the 1967, and the Paul VI service.

And the Tridentine reforms and systematic uniformisation of Western Catholic liturgy set the precedent for Paul VI doing away with the “old mass” and forcing his rite upon the faithful.

I wonder if, during the end times, we will celebrate mass like the first christians. Maybe novus ordo and neocatechumenal way are on to something.. but of course, their mistake is that they couldnt wait for God to change the liturgy. Just like Saul couldnt wait for Samuel to come before sacrificing to God.

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2019, 07:14:41 PM »
if he himself were to consecrate (Pope Francis) the next SSPX Bishop whenever the time came, the opponents of the SSPX in Rome would have no grounds at all for any more accusations.
"Ordained" a priest in December 1969, in the new rite (1968); he is is a doubtfully ordained priest and Consecrated in the new rite as a bishop in 1992, he is even more a doubtful bishop. So I definitely would not like to see this happen.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Offline aquinas138

• Wachtmeister
  • Māran etraḥam 'lay!
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2019, 09:14:18 PM »
if he himself were to consecrate (Pope Francis) the next SSPX Bishop whenever the time came, the opponents of the SSPX in Rome would have no grounds at all for any more accusations.
"Ordained" a priest in December 1969, in the new rite (1968); he is is a doubtfully ordained priest and Consecrated in the new rite as a bishop in 1992, he is even more a doubtful bishop. So I definitely would not like to see this happen.

You're right; it would only introduce doubtful validity into the SSPX.

Maybe the SSPX can negotiate the pope being conditionally ordained a priest and consecrated a bishop by one of the existing SSPX bishops, and then he can personally ordain some new ones! :P Obviously not going to happen, but that is the only way for there to be "no grounds" for accusations.
O unashamed intercessor of Christians, ever loyal advocate before the Creator, do not disregard the prayerful voice of sinners but in your goodness hasten to assist us who trustfully cry out to you: Intercede always, O Mother of God, in behalf of those who honor you!

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2019, 09:31:34 PM »
Maybe the SSPX can negotiate the pope being conditionally ordained a priest and consecrated a bishop by one of the existing SSPX bishops, and then he can personally ordain some new ones! :P Obviously not going to happen, but that is the only way for there to be "no grounds" for accusations.

Catholic hallucinations  ;D
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, aquinas138

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2019, 08:45:57 AM »
The NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association, for those who don't like sports), will cancel next years collegiate football season in the Major College division and instead hold a best of seven competition between Clemson and Alabama in order to determine its champion; thereby saving all the other schools a lot wasted time and effort, trying to compete against those two teams.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Lambda Phage, aquinas138

Offline Heinrich

• Der hat einen Rosenkranz und steht jetzt als Arbeiter bei
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • "Hebst du doch, Geck?" Schlank und eisig.
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 09:50:22 AM »
The NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association, for those who don't like sports), will cancel next years collegiate football season in the Major College division and instead hold a best of seven competition between Clemson and Alabama in order to determine its champion; thereby saving all the other schools a lot wasted time and effort, trying to compete against those two teams.

Pray for the Consecration.                           
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Bear in mind that the more the enemy assaults you, God is closer to your soul." --St. Padre Pio

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Xavier

Offline Pon de Replay

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Agnostic
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2019, 08:48:25 AM »
Patriots win championship

Hank starts off with an impressive 1-for-1.  The rest of his predictions, however, are:

Red Sox win championship; the Wall build begins, shooting deaths ensue, i.e. border battles domestic and foreign ushering in military strikes on and into Mexico with with extreme prejudice. Illegal immigration comes to an almost full stop. Americans, black and white, emboldened to demolish leeches. Fighting spreads to major Western cities, Deplorables with AR15s shatter Antifa, illegal alien and other assorted leftist groups. Stocks tank, deflation hits, Trump forced out of office. This flows into 2020, wherein full civil war ensues. Many innocents die at the hands of liberal factions, but retaliation is crushing. One major Continental country votes to leave EU, civil war there too.

We shall see.

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, maryslittlegarden, Maximilian, Xavier

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2019, 12:45:06 PM »
Sports
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, Lynne, Josephine87