Author Topic: President Trump Honors our Lord Jesus Christ at Christmas Tree Ceremony.  (Read 458 times)

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
President Trump and the First Lady Participate in the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony:

President Trump talks about the meaning of Christmas.  :pray1:

:thumbsup:

The following users thanked this post: Graham, mikemac, Lynne, Habitual_Ritual, Xavier, Philip G.

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister

I love the Nativity Scenes/Mangers in the White House as well as in the Vice President's home.

God bless them!

:pray3:

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Lynne

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
Christie, you are such a bright spot here. I love Christmas at the White House, too. Puts joy in my heart. Obama hated the celebration of Christmas.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, Xavier, martin88nyc, Christe Eleison

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister

This is a beautiful tour of the White House with all of the decorations, Nativity scene, tree, etc. Volunteers enjoy a nice reception with our First Lady. There is a gingerbread house that looks exactly like the White House.

The First Lady, Mrs. Melania Trump speaks at approx. 6 minute mark:

:thumbsup:

The following users thanked this post: mikemac, Lynne, Xavier

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • We're all special snowflakes
  • Religion: Catholic (SSPX)
HGTV will broadcast a tour of the White House Christmas decorations on Dec 9th, I heard. I don't know the time.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
HGTV will broadcast a tour of the White House Christmas decorations on Dec 9th, I heard. I don't know the time.

Thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:  I will be waiting for it.

HGTV White House Christmas.

This one is from 2017, but it was posted on you tube this year. I just found it. It is sooo beautiful! ;D

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Xavier

Offline Xavier

• Mary Co-Redemptrix, Our Lady of Sorrows and Queen of Martyrs, Save us and the Whole World. Sweet Immaculate Heart of Mary, make of Papa Mario-Francis a Great Saint. Deign to preserve the Hierarchy, Clergy and Religious in the Truth of the Catholic Faith.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Indian Catholic
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
Thanks for posting this. Glory to God and Peace on Earth this Christmas through our Saviour's birth. Let us pray that all our friends and all people everywhere may believe in Jesus and in God's Love for us, come to His Church and be saved. ChristMas comes from Christ'sMass, so it is especially special to us Catholic Christians. Let us prepare well for Christmas Mass and celebrate Baby Jesus present among us always in the Holy Eucharist.

May nations and leaders come and bow at the feet of Our Saviour this Christmas.
.Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and His Holiness Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, that they may re-unite their flocks with the Catholic Church, and there may soon be but One Fold and One Shepherd. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ Please pray this daily and you and your family will be saved. You will avoid Purgatory.

Daily Morning Offering: O my God, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary,  I offer Thee the Precious Blood of Jesus from all the Altars  throughout the world, joining with It the offering of my every thought, word, and action of this day. I desire to gain every Indulgence and Merit I can, offering them, together with myself, to Mary Immaculate, Whom Thou hast appointed the dispenser of the merits of Thy Precious Blood, especially by means of this Scapular  [Here kiss your Brown Scapular] that She may best apply them to the interests of Thy Most Sacred Heart. Amen.

Consecration to Our Blessed Mother: My Queen, my Mother! I give myself entirely to Thee, and to show my devotion to Thee I consecrate to Thee this day, my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, my whole being without reserve, Wherefore, good Mother, as I am Thine own, keep me, guard me, as Thy property and possession." http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/morning-offering.htm

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
Thanks for posting this. Glory to God and Peace on Earth this Christmas through our Saviour's birth. Let us pray that all our friends and all people everywhere may believe in Jesus and in God's Love for us, come to His Church and be saved. ChristMas comes from Christ'sMass, so it is especially special to us Catholic Christians. Let us prepare well for Christmas Mass and celebrate Baby Jesus present among us always in the Holy Eucharist.

May nations and leaders come and bow at the feet of Our Saviour this Christmas.

Thanks for the lovely post! :thumbsup: God Bless, Xavier!
Wishing you & all reading this a Blessed Christmastide & many Blessings for 2019!!
  :pray2: :pray3:

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
We have been blessed by God to have a president who has the courage to actually SAY what we are celebrating. I've heard "Merry Christmas" more this year than in the past 16 years.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

The following users thanked this post: Xavier