Author Topic: How to terminate this "papacy": what can we as individuals do?  (Read 858 times)

Offline Irishcyclist

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: How to terminate this "papacy": what can we as individuals do?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2019, 04:45:29 PM »
In fact I would suggest that he has calculated that praying is all that people might do, and therefore he feels more emboldened as a result and he assumes that he can act with impunity.

I'd like to do more than praying to help end this "papacy", hence my question.

your comments seem to boil down to "i'm not talking about prayer, i'm talking about taking action!"

i humbly suggest that you need to pray more.

Prayer is meritorious and good.

However the time for words - prayers too - is now overtaken by the time to take action.

Offline Acolyte

• Korporal
  • Soli Deo gloria
  • Religion: RC

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Stubborn

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 05:21:13 AM »
Be careful what you wish for, it is far more likely that the next pope will be worse, much worse.
Even after a long life of sin, if the Christian receives the Sacrament of the dying with the appropriate dispositions, he will go straight to heaven without having to go to purgatory. - Fr. M. Philipon; This sacrament prepares man for glory immediately, since it is given to those who are departing from this life. - St. Thomas Aquinas; It washes away the sins that remain to be atoned, and the vestiges of sin; it comforts and strengthens the soul of the sick person, arousing in him a great trust and confidence in the divine mercy. Thus strengthened, he bears the hardships and struggles of his illness more easily and resists the temptation of the devil and the heel of the deceiver more readily; and if it be advantageous to the welfare of his soul, he sometimes regains his bodily health. - Council of Trent

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 08:45:10 AM »
Be careful what you wish for, it is far more likely that the next pope will be worse, much worse.

Francis with his peasant cunning and petty plotting is far from the worst there could be. A new and really dangerous Conciliar Pope would have a genuinely smooth and affable manner, a Modernist able to simulate an appreciation for tradition. Presumably, Curial officials tired of Bergoglian style of erratic petty tyranny will surely persuade enough Cardinals to recoil from a replay of the past few years. Those indifferent to the Curia will surely see that someone so maladroit in handling sexual predation is a bad idea. God has a purpose in all this. I see the discrediting of V2, as I said already, as one notable boon. Time, prayer, fasting.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Miriam_M, Stefano

Offline Irishcyclist

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »
There is only one way to deal with coup plotters and participants, and their treachery.

I've long said it that there was a coup d'etat at the Vatican in 2012/13.

The coup organisers and it's participants need to be physically removed, and removed permanently.

Offline Philip G.

• Vizekorporal
  • Ordinaria Cultus
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 05:23:31 PM »
Irishcyclist - Here is something practical.  You can start by no longer calling cardinals princes of the church.  I read a Barnes and Noble book called "The Bad Popes" by I think Chamberlin.  I found it worth reading.  It will give you some perspective if you do not already have it. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Offline Vetus Ordo

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Hopeful Fatalism
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2019, 09:28:42 AM »
As a member of the laity what can I do to help remove the Hireling from the Vatican?

I guess you could put a hit on him, if you had enough money.

But then again, you'd have to put a hit on almost all of the other cardinals as well. The majority of them are worthless liberals.

You'd have to be a millionaire to pull it off.
ΠΙΣΤΟΣ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΣΗΣ ΑΠΟΔΟΧΗΣ ΑΞΙΟΣ, ΟΤΙ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ ΗΛΘΕΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟΝ ΑΜΑΡΤΩΛΟΥΣ ΣΩΣΑΙ: ΩΝ ΠΡΩΤΟΣ ΕΙΜΙ ΕΓΩ

Offline Archer

• Hauptmann
  • Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, fast is lethal.
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 11:33:40 AM »
A couple thousand years ago the zealots thought the same way about the Romans. We all know how well that turned out.

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Offline Santantonio

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 12:37:43 PM »
There is simply not enough reason to remove him, and no procedure for doing so.
Mismangement, confusing personal beliefs, "liberal" attitudes, these are short of the mark to
attempt to force abdication for apostasy (thank God).
The only relevant questions are Benedict's resignation and the conclave, and there is not enough
ammo to challenge these at the moment.

The next Pope, to be clearest, the one who is Pope after Benedict is dead (allowing for the possibility
that Francis is invalid), will either be Petrus Romanus or Francis will become Petrus Romanus, or the Saint Malachy
prophecy was defective.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:39:21 PM by Santantonio »

Offline Vetus Ordo

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Hopeful Fatalism
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2019, 12:43:49 PM »
A couple thousand years ago the zealots thought the same way about the Romans. We all know how well that turned out.

The murder of popes has some historical pedigree in the Church.

ΠΙΣΤΟΣ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΠΑΣΗΣ ΑΠΟΔΟΧΗΣ ΑΞΙΟΣ, ΟΤΙ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ ΙΗΣΟΥΣ ΗΛΘΕΝ ΕΙΣ ΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟΝ ΑΜΑΡΤΩΛΟΥΣ ΣΩΣΑΙ: ΩΝ ΠΡΩΤΟΣ ΕΙΜΙ ΕΓΩ

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2019, 01:39:30 PM »

That reminds me of the Russian proverb "Hope dies last".
Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 - Dr Seuss

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

Offline King Wenceslas

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2019, 02:43:24 PM »
Terminate it, why? So we can have 26 more years of soft apostasy with ~90% of "Catholic" women using contraception and 50% of priests and bishops sodomites?

PF is doing a great job. No more fence sitting. You are either a Catholic now (against PF) or an apostate (for PF).

Approval of adultery, death penalty no longer admissible for the state to do, next comes the change in the Lord's prayer, then married priests, then women deacons, finally Lutheran eucharist. In the end we go underground and wait for the Fatima chastisement. Simple.

Francis is truly a gift that keeps on giving. He shows with 100% certainty that Vatican II was controlled by the devil for the most part and we were right for the last 53 years. We can now actually see light at the end of the tunnel. Before with JPII only darkness.

Go Francis!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:07:19 PM by King Wenceslas »