Do we make it a decade!?

Started by Kaesekopf, November 29, 2022, 10:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean Carrier

Quote from: The Curt Jester on December 28, 2022, 10:06:00 PM
Quote from: Michael Wilson on December 28, 2022, 04:40:11 PM
Maybe some of the "no's" voted more than once? Any Biden voters here?

I never understood the "No" votes on this poll.  If you want the place to shut down, why hang around waiting for a poll to be posted to vote? You'd think people who don't want this place to exist would spend their time elsewhere.

Maybe they have a crippling addiction they're unable to break on their own lol.
All mankind was in the ark with Noah : all the Church is with me on the rock of Pensicola!
- Pope St. Benedict XIII, in response to the emissaries of Anti-Emperor Sigismund and the Conciliarist Council of Constance who demanded his resignation

Greg

I never understood the "No" votes on this poll.  If you want the place to shut down, why hang around waiting for a poll to be posted to vote? You'd think people who don't want this place to exist would spend their time elsewhere.

By my maths about 5 forum members who posted actively were vaccinated.  Perhaps they want their posts erased from the Internet.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Heinrich

"No" voters, please, tell us why.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jmartyr

They would rather stay within, bitch and moan and corrupt, like the modernists.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther

Bonaventure

Quote from: Michael Wilson on December 28, 2022, 04:40:11 PMMaybe some of the "no's" voted more than once? Any Biden voters here?

Masochism is one helluva drug.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."