Author Topic: Free IQ Test: How much do you score?  (Read 973 times)

Online Xavier

• Glory to God in the Highest Heaven, and Peace to His people on Earth of good will.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Blessed Be the Hour that the Son of God was born!
  • Religion: Catholic Christian
Free IQ Test: How much do you score?
« on: September 24, 2018, 04:05:29 AM »
An IQ test of 20 questions just for fun. How much do you score? I got 134 on a random first attempt.

http://www.free-iqtest.net/
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby Offer my whole Life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the suffering of my entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and Priests, for good Priestly vocations, and for all souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept my life Sacrifice and my offerings and give me Your grace that I may persevere obediently until my death." Amen. https://www.avemariamaternostra.com/life-offering-promises.html It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's promises in the link: those who make it seriously will face no Purgatory (promise 5) since they would have completed it here, will have all their loved ones released from Purgatory the day they offer their life with intent to persevere (promise 4), and can save the souls of all their family members in due time by their life offering (promise 3). It will benefit all souls who have ever lived until time's end (promise 2) A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. Inflamed in Large Letters of Love, you will have your name written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary forever (promise 1).

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Heinrich

• Der hat einen Rosenkranz und steht jetzt als Arbeiter bei
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • "Hebst du doch, Geck?" Schlank und eisig.
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Free IQ Test: How much do you score?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:11:17 PM »
I missed three in about 12 minutes.
Pray for the Consecration.                           
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Bear in mind that the more the enemy assaults you, God is closer to your soul." --St. Padre Pio

Offline The Curt Jester

• Water-drinker at the Coffee Social
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Neo-Pelagian Angry Traditionalist with Narcissistic Tendencies
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 08:16:51 PM »
I took it a long time ago and got 141.  I've taken other free IQ tests and they all put me at 140 - 145. I think they set them up to give high scores.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Christe Eleison

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 08:36:04 PM »
I got 140 on this test.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Padraig

• Hellebardier
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 11:34:12 AM »
I think the test is probably skewed a little high. I got five points higher on the test than I have on other internet IQ tests, and that was at 4 am after pulling an all-nighter for an exam.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 05:13:42 PM »
I think the test is probably skewed a little high. I got five points higher on the test than I have on other internet IQ tests, and that was at 4 am after pulling an all-nighter for an exam.
It definitely skews high.  I've had a test done, and I'm not at 140.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Heinrich

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 10:19:48 AM »
Yeah. Skewed high. There is no way that I am 137. I believe my IQ to be in the 110-120 range. I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

*real, non post modern infected subjects and curricula, e.g. biology, classical literature, languages, etc. Not these new faggot and fat fem based feces laden degree types like "chicano" studies.
"Bear in mind that the more the enemy assaults you, God is closer to your soul." --St. Padre Pio

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Christe Eleison

Offline Daniel

• Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 06:54:59 AM »
I got 133, though I missed out on a couple of minutes due to computer freeze.

Regardless, the score is probably not accurate. Even "real" IQ tests aren't too accurate from what I hear.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:02:45 AM by Daniel »

Offline Graham

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 05:26:31 PM »
I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

140 as an average doctor, lawyer, or PhD IQ is assuredly a substantial overestimate. 120, maybe 125

The following users thanked this post: Padraig

Offline GloriaPatri

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Platonic Realist
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »
I received a score of 150, though I'm not sure how accurate online IQ tests really are  :shrug:

Offline Chestertonian

• The Stephen Hawking of SD
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Eternal Gadfly
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2018, 11:02:47 PM »
first time I took it, I fell asleep

2nd time i took it, I got 145. 

I agree that it skews high as i've never scored that high on an IQ test before, and my cognitive function is poorer than it used to be
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Offline Heinrich

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2018, 03:03:18 PM »
I have not looked into this too much lately, but a 140 is clearly the doctor, lawyer, legitimate Ph.D* average. While there are those who accomplish these intellectual and herculean academic tasks with a <140, they are outside the norm. Chemical engineers, physics and math professors, etc. are in the 150 - 160 range.

140 as an average doctor, lawyer, or PhD IQ is assuredly a substantial overestimate. 120, maybe 125

I disagree. An ~120 is where I am. I floundered and fluttered agonizingly through higher maths and sciences and logic while my peers flowed like a peaceful stream. This is Jordon Peterson's area of expertise and I have listened to his non political talks, i.e. ones dealing with actual psychology and fluid intelligence. This added also to my experiences both random and professional. I don't really have the gumption to scrutinize this anymore, but cite some peer reviewed stuff and I'll gander.

Online aquinas138

• Wachtmeister
  • Māran etraḥam 'lay!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »
I got a 150, which must be high. I think these kinds of tests overly favor mathematical reasoning. I score much higher than my wife on things like this, but if you wanted to task one of us with helping you navigate through life, you would be better off choosing her. Book smarts can only be so helpful if you're a dumbass otherwise!
O unashamed intercessor of Christians, ever loyal advocate before the Creator, do not disregard the prayerful voice of sinners but in your goodness hasten to assist us who trustfully cry out to you: Intercede always, O Mother of God, in behalf of those who honor you!

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2018, 05:03:53 PM »
I'm smart enough not to take this test :D
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson, Daniel, Chestertonian, Christe Eleison

Offline mikemac

• Hauptmann
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2018, 05:18:19 PM »
It looks like everyone is smarter than the folks that were bragging about how smart they are a couple of weeks ago.  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto