Author Topic: Dangers of 5G  (Read 1160 times)

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
Re: Dangers of 5G
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 07:05:28 AM »
We have essentially no control over whether we live or die -- except that we should avoid dangerous behaviors like smoking, becoming obese, not wearing seat belts, texting while driving, etc. Otherwise, over a trillion cells carry on countless biochemical processes that we have no control over. One out of four people will get cancer. Beyond avoiding foolish behavior, we can't influence that risk.
Would you like to shake hands with Pope 1 or Pope 2 -
 me (inspired by Dr Seuss)

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 11:00:05 AM »
We have essentially no control over whether we live or die -- except that we should avoid dangerous behaviors like smoking, becoming obese, not wearing seat belts, texting while driving, etc. Otherwise, over a trillion cells carry on countless biochemical processes that we have no control over. One out of four people will get cancer. Beyond avoiding foolish behavior, we can't influence that risk.
This isn't just about cancer
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline TradGranny

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 03:59:52 PM »

There are always things we can do. One example is rejecting a so-called Smart Meter. We have to pay an extra $10 a month and we had to pay to NOT have it installed, but it's worth it for those of us who become ill from wifi exposure. (We have corded phones and corded laptop and use a cell phone only to text.)
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Offline GloriaPatri

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Platonic Realist
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2019, 06:00:30 PM »

There are always things we can do. One example is rejecting a so-called Smart Meter. We have to pay an extra $10 a month and we had to pay to NOT have it installed, but it's worth it for those of us who become ill from wifi exposure. (We have corded phones and corded laptop and use a cell phone only to text.)

The electromagnetic waves produced by wifi routers are significantly less powerful that the sunlight that you walk around in every day. By a factor of ~100,000. There's little to no reason to think that 5G is going to raise cancer rates by a statistically significant amount.

Addendum: A cellphone overheating in your pocket is a much more likely threat than the cellular towers themselves, especially if the battery was cheaply made in order to save the manufacturer money.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 06:02:31 PM by GloriaPatri »

The following users thanked this post: Prayerful

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2019, 08:42:11 PM »

The electromagnetic waves produced by wifi routers are significantly less powerful that the sunlight that you walk around in every day. By a factor of ~100,000. There's little to no reason to think that 5G is going to raise cancer rates by a statistically significant amount.

Addendum: A cellphone overheating in your pocket is a much more likely threat than the cellular towers themselves, especially if the battery was cheaply made in order to save the manufacturer money.
you are missing the point. it's not about cancer. Did you read anything I posted. Doctors and scientists are alarming.
https://www.5gappeal.eu/

Offline dymphnaw

• Korporal
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 04:39:32 PM »
Remember when the media tried to scare us about 3G?

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 05:55:48 PM »
Remember when the media tried to scare us about 3G?
Do your own research. Especially read how different frequencies affect our biological processes. I have done a lot research and made up my mind.

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »
In 2011, WHO’S International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) reviewed several studies that detailed the effects of a wide range of RF-EMF radiations (from 30 kilohertz to 300 gigahertz) on humans as well as rats, and concluded that the radiations are “possibly carcinogenic to humans”.

In 2018, a peer reviewed report published by the National Toxicology Program (NTP) of the US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences found RF-EMF of 900 mega hertz, used by 3G and 4G networks, led to incidences of malignant heart schwannomas (cancer that attacks nerve tissues) in male and female rats. The report also found evidence that the radiation caused glioma (malignant tumour in the brain) in the rats.

That year, Cesare Maltoni Cancer Research Centre of the Ramazzini Institute in Italy published a 13-year-long study that evaluated the impact of 1.8 GHz RF-EMF radiation on the incidence of heart schwannomas and glioma in 2,448 rats. It found an incre ased incidence of the diseases in them.

5G requires RF-EMF radiation between 600 MHz and 86 GHz, which fall well within the range analysed by all the three studies.

Cancer is not the only disease that such radiation can cause. Scientists have so far linked 5G to at least 20 ailments, including heart diseases, type-2 diabetes and mental disturba nces such as depression, anxiety and suicidal tendencies.

“All artificial electromagnetic radiations are bad because our biological systems are not adapted to it. They disrupt metabolism,” says Paul Heroux, professor of toxicology and health effects of electromagnetism at the McGill University Health Center in Canada. “The evidence has been there, but ignored for decades. 5G will promote cell phone use, and therefore human exposures from phones and base stations. The higher frequencies will concentrate the radiation in a smaller portion of the human body,” he says, adding that children are particularly vulnerable to its effects. Higher frequencies of 5G will also penetrate much deeper into the human body because of a phenomenon called beam-forming unique to the technology which brings together electromagnetic signals from multiple antennas to create signals with greater intensity and better reach.