Author Topic: Leaving.  (Read 322 times)

Offline ServusMariae

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Leaving.
« on: August 09, 2018, 12:46:49 PM »
I am leaving.

Got dumped with an avalance of real-life obiligations to attend, so I will have to let this forum go. (To all ye who livest on the West side of the world, this Singaporean has to go back to do ... Singaporean stuff.)

To everyone on this platform which I cherished & loved for a long while... I want to thank you, thank you all very dearly for supporting me this far. Thank you for all the generous prayers, your charity, your guidance.

To Carleendiane & the lady crew, thank you.

To the fine gentlemen of the forum, thank you.

Please keep me in your prayers just as how I will keep you all in my feeble, feeble prayers. Please earnstly pray that I may be a faithful vassal of Our Lord & that I remain one for all eternity (& probably, a future Sponsa Christi. Who knows.) 

Until we meet again, thank you to each & every one of you. Thank you all ... for everything. 

+ In Cordibus Jesu et Mariae,
ServusMariae

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
Re: Leaving.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 12:51:01 PM »
No one ever leaves though

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

The following users thanked this post: Pon de Replay, maryslittlegarden, LausTibiChriste, nmoerbeek, Elizabeth

Offline Xavier

• Consecrated Slave to Our Lady of the Rosary of Fatima.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • By Rosary and Scapular, Mary will save the world.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:40:16 PM »
Sorry to see you go, Sister ServusMariae. Rest assured you will be in our prayers always. Hope you find everything you're looking for in life. And especially I pray God calls you and you really become a Nun, a Bride of Christ, espoused to His Spirit. God bless you and help you in all your real world obligations, and please drop by anytime you can.
Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING: "My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby Offer my whole Life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices, and the suffering of my entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father and Priests, for good Priestly vocations, and for all souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept my life Sacrifice and my offerings and give me Your grace that I may persevere obediently until my death." Amen. https://www.avemariamaternostra.com/life-offering-promises.html It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's promises in the link: those who make it seriously will face no Purgatory (promise 5) since they would have completed it here, will have all their loved ones released from Purgatory the day they offer their life with intent to persevere (promise 4), and can save the souls of all their family members in due time by their life offering (promise 3). It will benefit all souls who have ever lived until time's end (promise 2) A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. Inflamed in Large Letters of Love, you will have your name written in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary forever (promise 1).

Offline Armor of Light

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • The Real Deal
  • Religion: Really...how many are there?
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »
Godspeed, ServusMariae!
If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned.

Thomas Kempis

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 03:42:53 PM »
awrevwaw, SernusMariae-san
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 03:44:02 PM »
 :grouphug: :seeya: you know we will sweet Servant of God. May God bless your efforts.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

• Contemplare et contemplata aliis tradere
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 03:51:43 PM »
Please check in occasionally?  We'd love to hear your progress!

I pray your statement "Got dumped with an avalance of real-life obiligations to attend" = you have employment now.   Greg had some great ideas for you!

:pray1:  :grouphug:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

The following users thanked this post: MundaCorMeum

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »
God speed and God bless. - :pray2:
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

Offline Sempronius

• Korporal