Author Topic: To what are you currently listening?  (Read 395970 times)

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
  • Magister Generalis - Hochmeister
    • My position.
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Re: To what are you currently listening?
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 11:43:57 PM »
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Hat And Beard

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2013, 12:02:54 AM »
When someone steals another's clothes, we call them a thief. Should we not give the same name to one who could clothe the naked and does not? The bread in your cupboard belongs to the hungry; the coat unused in your closet belongs to the one who needs it; the shoes rotting in your closet belong to the one who has no shoes; the money which you hoard up belongs to the poor.
- St Basil the Great, Doctor of the Church

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
I heard a great rendition of this anthem sung solo and with a guitar once....
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2013, 01:12:38 AM »

Offline phnuggle

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2013, 09:19:05 AM »

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »

Offline Ben

• Wachtmeister
  • At my best, I love you!
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2013, 09:10:36 PM »

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2013, 11:07:49 PM »

Offline phnuggle

• Hellebardier
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2013, 04:03:03 PM »

Michael Jackson is just so right.

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann

Offline CamelliaSinensis

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2013, 11:30:08 PM »

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2013, 01:24:43 AM »
It's a sin huh?
OK. You'll recognize this song...

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2013, 01:25:43 AM »
Oh, yes! Let's keep 'em rolling!

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2013, 01:32:17 AM »
Oh, yes! Let's keep 'em rolling!

OOH good one. I just had a brain freeze listening to this song. (still listening)...They'll come back to me..
Nice song!