Author Topic: To what are you currently listening?  (Read 395451 times)

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
  • Magister Generalis - Hochmeister
    • My position.
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
Re: To what are you currently listening?
« Reply #345 on: March 08, 2013, 12:54:18 AM »
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #346 on: March 08, 2013, 12:57:44 AM »
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #347 on: March 08, 2013, 01:02:12 AM »

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #348 on: March 08, 2013, 01:06:52 AM »

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #349 on: March 08, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #350 on: March 08, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »
Faith of our fathers, living still,
In spite of dungeon, fire and sword;
O how our hearts beat high with joy
Whenever we hear that glorious Word!
Faith of our fathers, holy faith!
We will be true to thee till death.

Faith of our fathers, we will strive
To win all nations unto Thee;
And through the truth that comes from God,
We all shall then be truly free.

Faith of our fathers, Mary’s prayers
Shall win our country back to Thee;
And through the truth that comes from God,
England shall then indeed be free.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:06:44 AM by Gottmitunsalex »

Offline kayla_veronica

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Offline Hat And Beard

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #352 on: March 09, 2013, 12:35:34 PM »
Wayne Shorter at the height of his powers. It might be the greatest album of the Blue Note days- it certainly has the greatest cover art.

When someone steals another's clothes, we call them a thief. Should we not give the same name to one who could clothe the naked and does not? The bread in your cupboard belongs to the hungry; the coat unused in your closet belongs to the one who needs it; the shoes rotting in your closet belong to the one who has no shoes; the money which you hoard up belongs to the poor.
- St Basil the Great, Doctor of the Church

Offline BierKaiser

• Korporal
  • Beer is Good
« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2013, 01:38:59 AM »

Offline BierKaiser

• Korporal
  • Beer is Good
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2013, 01:45:46 AM »

Offline BierKaiser

• Korporal
  • Beer is Good
« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2013, 01:52:37 AM »

Offline BierKaiser

• Korporal
  • Beer is Good
« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2013, 01:58:57 AM »

Offline BierKaiser

• Korporal
  • Beer is Good
« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2013, 03:05:43 AM »

Offline Ben

• Wachtmeister
  • At my best, I love you!
« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2013, 04:27:59 PM »

Offline maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2013, 04:50:49 PM »
This is the day the Lord has made; let us be glad and rejoice in it.
Praise the Lord, for He is good, for His mercy endures forever