Previous topic - Next topic

Arun

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Johnny Midnight

"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

AngloFalcon

Some Polski music for Laus. I love this song.
[yt]obvizJRnezA[/yt]

Johnny Midnight

a buddy of mine had a movie on vhs (lol) we watched a few years ago. cant remember the name but the girl in it always used to listen to nina simone when she was depressed. i've followed that advice.  the girl was really cute too wish i could remember the name of the movie. shes old enough to be my mom no doubt but not when the movie was made. ha. so if you dont have enough sads....behold:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAwrU-RT61I[/yt]
"We are all the walking wounded in a world that is a war zone.  Everything we love will be taken from us, everything, last of all life itself."

Rose

I just bought American IV: The Man Comes Around (Johnny Cash) on mp3 on Amazon deals, so I'll be working my way through that this evening :)
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

LausTibiChriste

Neil Young and Iggy Azalea mash up (Fallon kills his Neil Young impression)

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Gardener

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Gardener on November 27, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doL4DPN2CIg[/yt]

I love that story. I visited the Chapel with St Catherine's incorrupt body in Paris...I should own a Miraculous Medal given my devotion to the Immaculate Conception...tsk tsk. I have a book containing a bunch of stories of the MM too which I haven't read....yet.

- MaximGun

Dom Passerini

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 20, 2014, 09:21:30 PM

You don't need to know anything about the actual cellists (including Maisky) being caricatured to appreciate this.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5TQqW44dY[/yt]
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

Johnny Midnight

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Dom Passerini on November 27, 2014, 07:46:32 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 20, 2014, 09:21:30 PM

You don't need to know anything about the actual cellists (including Maisky) being caricatured to appreciate this.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC5TQqW44dY[/yt]

That was hilarious

Sent from my phone

- MaximGun

LausTibiChriste

- MaximGun

Rose

To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring