Author Topic: To what are you currently listening?  (Read 401420 times)

Offline CoolCat

• Wachtmeister
  • Sorry, but I'm a Papist.
    • Legitimacy
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: To what are you currently listening?
« Reply #540 on: April 30, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
There is something wrong with the prior page.  :o

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
  • Magister Generalis - Hochmeister
    • My position.
  • Religion: römisch-katholisch
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• "As the head of the Church, I cannot answer you otherwise: The Jews have not recognized Our Lord; therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people." ---Pope St. Pius X
  • Feldwebel
    • My position.
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Offline erin is nice

• snitches get stitches
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #543 on: May 01, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »

I have such a crush on this cute little redhead.

Offline Pon de Replay

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Agnostic
« Reply #544 on: May 01, 2013, 09:19:38 PM »
I have a crush on the raven-haired harpist and bodhran player of this weird Dutch goth-folk ensemble.

"The sneakiness of prigs, the conventicle secrecy, gloomy concepts like hell, like sacrifice of the guiltless, like unio mystica in drinking blood; above all, the slowly fanned fire of revenge, of chandala revenge—all that is what became master over Rome."

Rome sank to whoredom and became a stew
The Caesars became beasts, and God—a Jew!

Offline Archer

• Hauptmann
  • Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, fast is lethal.
« Reply #545 on: May 01, 2013, 09:25:16 PM »
I'm listening to my wife reading "Madeline in London" to my daughters. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.

Offline Bonaventure

• Oberstleutnant
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.

Offline Gottmitunsalex

• Feldwebel
    • My position.
« Reply #552 on: May 02, 2013, 03:32:59 AM »
Listening to my opera teacher.
Mr. Aleksandr Agamirzov

Offline erin is nice

• snitches get stitches
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #553 on: May 02, 2013, 10:29:32 AM »

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
Re: Re: To what are you currently listening?
« Reply #554 on: May 02, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »

Don't tell us you have a crush on David Hasselhoff

Doesn't everyone?   Lololololololol

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.