Author Topic: Two Sales Job Opportunities in Manhattan and Westchester Co. New York  (Read 691 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Some sacrifices are WELL worth making.
  • Religion: Kung Fu
I have two jobs in New York (one in Manhattan and the other in Westchester county).  Both at clients so I have exclusive recommending rights.  If I recommend the candidate will get an interview.

For the Westchester job the base is $110-120k and comm to 200k.  It needs a process oriented churner on the phone and someone who conducts sales meetings via webex.  It is NOT a travel and wine & dine role.  Might suit some people who don't want to travel, mothers, (people who hate travel).  You would need some sales experience already (2-5 years).   Probably suit a late 20 early 30 something as they want them to work to the process they have set out.

Other one is Manhattan based and $180k salary ($300k with comm).  Selling AI, machine Learning DATA sources and services to Financial Services in US and Canada only.  This is my market so I know it is a good opportunity.  The role would be exactly complementary to what I have been selling for the last 7 years.
Retired to Rivendell.

The following users thanked this post: PerEvangelicaDicta, Christe Eleison

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Re: Two Sales Job Opportunities in Manhattan and Westchester Co. New York
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 02:55:40 AM »
Just been told that the Westchester job has a parallel role in or around London, England too.

So if any British salespeople aged late 20s early thirties are interested. Or even mid 20s if you have been in a telemarketing sales role and have a grasp of accounting and taxes, then PM me.

Interviews with company owners are Nov 13/14 and job start is January.
Retired to Rivendell.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Re: Two Sales Job Opportunities in Manhattan and Westchester Co. New York
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »
These two London jobs are filled now.

There is a role for a Telesales appointment setting rep paying 35k basic and 15 bonus which would probably suit the 22 to 30 age range.

The Westchester, NY one is still open
Retired to Rivendell.