Author Topic: Free - American Girl doll outfits  (Read 401 times)

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • We're all special snowflakes
  • Religion: Catholic (SSPX)
Free - American Girl doll outfits
« on: March 24, 2018, 11:24:23 AM »
A couple of dresses/skirts/tops, a pair of ice skates. etc. Too lazy to take photos but they're authentic AG outfits.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Free - American Girl doll outfits
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 02:04:08 PM »
Is this something Bernadette would want? I haven't seen her on much lately. Might want to PM her in case she would jump on this.
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline Heinrich

• Der hat einen Rosenkranz und steht jetzt als Arbeiter bei
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • "Hebst du doch, Geck?" Schlank und eisig.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 06:50:01 PM »
Scowler got dibs.
Pray for the Consecration.                           
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Bear in mind that the more the enemy assaults you, God is closer to your soul." --St. Padre Pio

Offline Lynne

• happy to be Catholic!
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • We're all special snowflakes
  • Religion: Catholic (SSPX)
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 05:30:49 AM »
Is this something Bernadette would want? I haven't seen her on much lately. Might want to PM her in case she would jump on this.

I'll pm her but she works primarily with baby dolls, I believe and AG dolls resemble 10-year-old(?) girls.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael’s Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

“My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you’re supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen.”

Offline ServusMariae

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2018, 07:09:24 AM »
I love Amercian Girl!! Since my childhood I've always admired the dolls for their historical charm over Barbie dolls, but too bad I don't own any... So, kinda pointless for me to ask for their outfits but have none a doll. Sorry, Lynne. :P

The following users thanked this post: Lynne