Author Topic: Good afternoon!  (Read 17589 times)

Offline maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Good afternoon!
« Reply #615 on: March 08, 2018, 02:51:18 PM »
Please, please pray for my brother Tom. Landlady found him on the floor of his apartment. He is now in hospital, don't know if he will make it. Also, he's been away from the church for over 40 years. Dear Lord, last rites please!

Ahhh..prayers for your brother. Can you get him a green scapular?
Blessed art Thou, O Lord, the God of our fathers, and worthy to be praised forever. Alleluia.

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #616 on: March 08, 2018, 04:10:00 PM »
Please, please pray for my brother Tom. Landlady found him on the floor of his apartment. He is now in hospital, don't know if he will make it. Also, he's been away from the church for over 40 years. Dear Lord, last rites please!

Ahhh..prayers for your brother. Can you get him a green scapular?

Will see to that. I will if I can. I am sick right now, so soon as possible. Thank you Mary. I have three brothers who would attend to that. Strong believers.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #617 on: March 12, 2018, 01:35:24 PM »
Good afternoon and Happy National Nap Day.
Blessed art Thou, O Lord, the God of our fathers, and worthy to be praised forever. Alleluia.

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis

Offline Non Nobis

• By my staff!
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #618 on: March 13, 2018, 02:43:21 AM »

Is there a Happy National Sleep In Day?  ;D
Children say that people are hung sometimes for speaking the truth.

If I am not in the state of grace, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me

- Saint Joan of Arc

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #619 on: March 13, 2018, 09:34:14 AM »

Is there a Happy National Sleep In Day?  ;D

That should be every day.  :):):)

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, Carleendiane

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #620 on: March 13, 2018, 12:44:02 PM »
Going up on Friday. Hoping to get a script filled by then. Need it for the trip. Please pray I do not have to wait another day for it!

Brother received Our Dear Lord again this morning! The stress of that has susided, thank God! He is prepared and 6 of the 6 of the siblings are joined in daily prayers and litany of the Precious Blood. That in itself is a true miracle. Blessings abound, along with the sorrows. My brother is as a child right now ( 61. ) He is happy, though scared. My joy is boundless. May the angels and saints accompany him when he crosses over. Always, thank you to all that are praying. It's not over yet. Could be a while. Can't know.  :'(
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, ServusMariae

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #621 on: March 13, 2018, 03:02:10 PM »
Carleen, that is awesome.   :pray1: :pray1: :pray1: :pray1:

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #622 on: March 13, 2018, 05:12:47 PM »
Brother in agony right now. Abdominal pain.

Offline dymphna17

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Be still and know that I am God
« Reply #623 on: March 21, 2018, 02:38:17 PM »
Hello from Oklahoma! Almost at the Texas border. We'll be there soon! Went and saw the old church I used go to. They actually have a little basket of veils! We left there because the Priest was upset that we would sit in the corner with our veils on for mass!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

ن
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

“Don’t waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you’ll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master.”– Mother Angelica

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
« Reply #624 on: April 02, 2018, 04:25:04 PM »
Good afternoon, my fellow sojourners! Cuppa coffee for your journey? Maybe a shot of liquid courage?  ;)