Author Topic: Help! I need a book...  (Read 1868 times)

Offline XmenaceP

• Hellebardier
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Help! I need a book...
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 05:55:14 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the responses! I spoke to her recently and I was surprised that she is willing to read something with more meat. I knew she was very intelligent but that just surprised me lol.

Kaesekopf thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it! But I will have to pass on that one. However, is there any chance you might have (or anyone on here) "The Catechism Explained: An Exhaustive Explanation of the Catholic Religion" for sale? If not it's fine, I have two books in mind that would be perfect for my friend.

Please continue to pray for her and me. We have had good conversations (she has many questions about the Church's teachings) and I hope they keep on getting better and better. Laudetur Jesus Christus!

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 07:42:13 PM »
[emoji38]  booooo [emoji38]  but, I think the copies I have are spoken for. 

Is that the spirago text?  I dont have that one. 

Will keep praying tho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."