Author Topic: Any info on Rose???  (Read 826 times)

Offline Quo Warranto

• Wachtmeister
    • The Face Of Choice
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
Any info on Rose???
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:37:24 PM »
I lost track of her. I haven't been posting here at all lately but I do check in every now and then with this phone. Rose was always so faithful about writing to the troubled women on the babycenter's abortion forums. We kept up pretty well via email, then i lost our internet...She was keeping up with another prolife writer but he also lost track of her. She said she was ill. We havent heard from her since last summer and are fearing the worst. If anyone has any info on Rose please let me know.
In His Holy Name,
Vicki Jo/quo
Message me if you are interested in on-line side walk counseling. Save babies from the comfort of your own home!
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6160.0

The following users thanked this post: Bernadette

Offline Chestertonian

• The Stephen Hawking of SD
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Eternal Gadfly
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Any info on Rose???
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 09:38:13 PM »
Welcome back quo how have you been
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Offline Quo Warranto

• Wachtmeister
    • The Face Of Choice
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
Very well thank you!!! I am so happy to see you are here. You're still kicking old red legs behind in sure. You are the best prayer warrior I've ever been acquainted withe chestertionian 😁
Message me if you are interested in on-line side walk counseling. Save babies from the comfort of your own home!

The following users thanked this post: Bernadette, PerEvangelicaDicta

Offline Chestertonian

• The Stephen Hawking of SD
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
  • Eternal Gadfly
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 10:24:12 PM »
Very well thank you!!! I am so happy to see you are here. You're still kicking old red legs behind in sure. You are the best prayer warrior I've ever been acquainted withe chestertionian 😁
why thanks

I wish I had as much faith in my own prayers as other people seem to
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 11:32:34 PM »
why thanks

I wish I had as much faith in my own prayers as other people seem to

If they're so good at seeing what you can't see, just imagine how much good GOD sees in you, Ches! Downright staggering, isn't it, how good He is to us. :)
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, PerEvangelicaDicta

Offline Quo Warranto

• Wachtmeister
    • The Face Of Choice
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 04:01:42 PM »
This is wonderful news! My friend heard from Rose. She is okay but has been very sick. I hope you will all keep her in your payers.
Thank you St. Anthony for finding her for us.

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, Non Nobis, maryslittlegarden, Jayne, LausTibiChriste