Author Topic: Good Morning!!  (Read 262212 times)

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Good Morning!!
« Reply #4815 on: December 02, 2018, 10:07:31 PM »
Christe, could you post the link for Ave Maris Stella? Just the link to the song. Thanks. You can pm me with it, if you don't mind.

Dear Carleen,

I will send it via PM as well:

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
For Carleen Diane: Ave Maris Stella
« Reply #4816 on: December 02, 2018, 10:10:27 PM »

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
Re: Good Morning!!-Carleen Diane-Sent you a PM with link-12-2-18
« Reply #4817 on: December 02, 2018, 10:19:37 PM »
Christe, could you post the link for Ave Maris Stella? Just the link to the song. Thanks. You can pm me with it, if you don't mind.

Dear Carleen,

I sent you a PM with the link alone. Please let me know if you did not receive it. And I will resend it.

:grouphug:

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #4818 on: December 03, 2018, 10:16:24 AM »

(Sorry Ches.  I know you don't like Minions, but I just had to post this.  It captures my feelings on this gloomy morning.)
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Carleendiane, Christe Eleison

Offline Christe Eleison

• Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
4 Carleen Diane-Ave Maris Stella-Address for you tube & video without thumbnail
« Reply #4819 on: December 03, 2018, 01:02:45 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/

watch?v=e-ocwq4B3c0

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4820 on: December 04, 2018, 12:52:40 PM »

:hide: :popcorn: ;)
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

The following users thanked this post: Non Nobis, Christe Eleison

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #4821 on: December 04, 2018, 07:28:51 PM »
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4822 on: December 05, 2018, 12:38:47 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Carleendiane, Christe Eleison

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #4823 on: December 06, 2018, 11:33:24 AM »

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #4824 on: December 06, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »

I am inspired to grab another cuppa coffee.

Good morning. Woke up to more snow. Going to look for a new watch band my dad can actually put on by himself. His hands are so distorted by his rheumatoid. Gonna find one that has velcro, if they make them. He is lost without his watch. It kinda orients him. He can only manage pull up, pull over clothes, shoes with velcro....really, we try to find simple solutions to his handicaps, so he can do as much as possible on his own. Poor dad. Being old is not agreeing with him. In part because it hit him so fast, so hard. Just 2 years ago he was still a gym rat. Now, he can't wrap his head around his own decline. Intellectually he gets it, but emotionally he fights it and just wants to not wake up. Wants it over. Hopefully, by God's good grace, when I get there, I will have an healthier perspective.

Getting old sucks, but if you can continue to receive the sacraments...he doesnt...it seems old people do much better. I'll see what I can do for him.

Oh, GOOD MORNING!  Don't put that cup down! It's still morning. Barely.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.