Author Topic: Ever Ancient, Ever New: Book on the Latin Mass and Doctrine  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Akavit

• Feldwebel
    • Traditional Catholic Furniture and Woodwork
  • Religion: Catholic
Ever Ancient, Ever New: Book on the Latin Mass and Doctrine
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:47:51 PM »
Obtain your copy of this much-anticipated blockbuster book that has captured the fancy of the traditionalist world!

Ever Ancient, Ever New: Traditional Latin Mass Compendium of Catholic Doctrine

These images show actual pages from the book.  Buy it now and you will get over 100 pages of brilliant content just like these two examples!  And you know it has to be brilliant because this is taken from 2,000 years of Church teaching and tradition2,000 years!

Quality books can retail at $109.95 but if you act now, you can get this for not $59.95, not even $29.95, but for the low, low, unbeatable price of $19.95! plus applicable S/H charges.

But wait!  That's not all.  Act now and you will get a free, no-strings-attached cardboard box as a gift with your order.  That's right!

That's a $0.75 value totally free to you!

Act now and purchase the book at This Link Here!

My company (Altare Design, LLC) was chosen as the distributor and is currently the only online source to purchase a copy.  Residents of Chicagoland can visit the Love Christian Center in Kankakee, Illinois to purchase a copy from a retail store.  Better pick up a copy of this first printing as Catholic books are sure to become rare and valuable after the Chastisement!

Unfortunately, the author is not signing copies.

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Ever Ancient, Ever New: Book on the Latin Mass and Doctrine
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 03:50:00 PM »
Sweet cardboard box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.