The essence of manliness

Started by Jayne, February 17, 2013, 05:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Quote from: tmw89 on February 17, 2013, 05:40:45 PM
Keep the boot-licking on the other forum.

You seem determined to put some kind of negative spin on everything that I post.  I was genuinely moved by that post of KK's and there is no reason that I should not say so.  I was hoping to start some conversation on manliness and how women respond to it.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Archer

Quote from: Penelope on February 17, 2013, 05:46:03 PM
Annddd, I think this thread has just captured everything that is wrong with trads on the internet... skirts, beards, and Kaesekopf's ego, which is growing at an alarming rate.

Don't forget to add an epic derailment to that list!
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Jayne

Quote from: Archer on February 17, 2013, 05:47:59 PM
Quote from: Penelope on February 17, 2013, 05:46:03 PM
Annddd, I think this thread has just captured everything that is wrong with trads on the internet... skirts, beards, and Kaesekopf's ego, which is growing at an alarming rate.

Don't forget to add an epic derailment to that list!

Yes.  There have only been two on topic posts.  I thought this would be an interesting topic.

voxxpopulisuxx

I don't remember this reaction when I defended you in the past....and when you had your face as your avatar I remember telling you how comely you are. To me im just a dishonorable buffoon...I guess I need to run a forum to get your respect. (I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed....I keeeeeeeed ;D)
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

Jayne

I pretty much always respond to acts that I perceive as chivalrous.  It is something that I am sensitive to.  But I do not always mention it.

Penelope

Something tells me that I ought to lock this thread now, before it gets out of hand.

Penelope

Kaesekopf

Thanks Jayne.  :)  I appreciate it. 

Also, I'm saddened this forum couldn't discuss the post at hand, but rather the poster.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.