Author Topic: FS: "Small Roman Missal For All Sundays and Principle Feasts" 1935  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
I have for sale a copy of The Small Roman Missal: for All Sundays and Principal Feasts in the Year. It measures 6"x3.5"x.75" Imprimatur is dated 1935. No other date is listed. It includes propers of Saints, a section containing Vespers for Sunday, various devotions, and a handy picture glossary at the front explaining the Major and Minor Orders, furnishings of the altar, and vestments. Small black and white illustrations throughout. The major problem with this missal is its binding, which is peeling along the spine. The glue on the pages is still keeping them intact, but the outer spine is in very rough shape. The pages are in excellent readable condition, with no tears or markings. No missing pages that I could find. Asking $10 + shipping.

"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

Offline RealPresents

• Hellebardier
Sold to RP, if still available...

Offline Bernadette

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: FS: "Small Roman Missal For All Sundays and Principle Feasts" 1935
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 04:10:09 PM »
Yes, this is still available. PM me your shipping address and your preferred shipping method, and we'll take it from there. :)
"Make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is come to life again; he was lost, and is found."

Offline RealPresents

• Hellebardier
Done