Author Topic: Valete, omnis!  (Read 342 times)

Offline Serviam

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Vizekorporal
Valete, omnis!
« on: November 23, 2018, 09:43:43 AM »
I wish to bid you all a farewell as I've found myself at seminary with the Fraternity. I would have said my goodbyes sooner but turns out they are very strict when it comes to internet usage (I've got a dispensation for the next two days as we are on a small break).

This forum was for me an immense help in strengthening my faith and hammering in my obligation to follow my vocation. For this and the prayers any of you have said on my behalf I am thankful and in turn wish to assure all of you of my daily prayers here at seminary.

Grüß Gott und auf wiedersehen
Serviam.
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

Offline Gardener

• Drink the poison yourself.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Valete, omnis!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »
Enjoy it and we shall all keep you in our prayers as well.

Even if you aren’t one of the roughly 33% who make it to Ordination, you’ll be a better man for having tried.
"And what use are the victories on the battlefield if we are ourselves are defeated in our innermost personal selves?" - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Providence is a present mystery by which our hope is confirmed and our faith solidified, if we give not into despair or disbelief.

The following users thanked this post: maryslittlegarden, Lynne, MundaCorMeum, Xavier, Christina_S, Christe Eleison, Serviam

Offline MundaCorMeum

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 04:35:10 PM »
 :pray3:

The following users thanked this post: Xavier, Christe Eleison, Serviam

Offline maryslittlegarden

• Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 08:38:24 PM »
 :pray2: :pray2: :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:
This is the day which the Lord hath made: let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 06:26:22 AM »
 :pray2:
"It's so lonely 'round the fields of Athenry"

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 12:19:09 AM »
 :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Offline Xavier

• O Felix Culpa! Quae talem ac tantum meruit habere Redemptorem ... O inaestimabilis Dilectio Caritatis: ut servum redimeres, Filium tradidisti!
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Indian Catholic
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Catholic Christian (Roman Rite Latin Traditionalist)
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 09:34:41 AM »
I hope you make it to Ordination and believe you will be a great Priest of Christ, Serviam. :pray3: Remember, whatever happens, every action of yours must be for the glory of God, the salvation of souls, and growth in holiness. May God make you a holy Priest. Amen. :pray2:
Please listen to the frequent messages and take heed of the directions given from Our Living Lord and Our Loving Lady from around the world here: https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/ Great things are at stake. Please consecrate your life to the Blessed Mother so that the Kingdom of God may come, "Ad Sanctam Trinitatem per Mariam, Ut adveniat Regnum Deum, adveniat Regnum Mariae, ergo TOTUS TUUS ego sum, MARIA" See http://www.maria-domina-animarum.net/en/flowers/1-250

Mary, our Heavenly Mother, implores those who receive Holy Communion Daily, or at least Weekly, to Offer their Lives. TEXT OF THE LIFE OFFERING, adapted and pluralized: Dear Lord Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, We hereby Offer our whole Lives to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Together with our life, we place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all our Holy Communions, all Rosaries, all acts of consecration, all our good deeds, all our sacrifices, and the suffering of our entire life for the Adoration and Supplication of the Holy Trinity, for Unity in our Holy Mother Church, for the Holy Father, Pope Francis the First; and for His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. For all the Cardinals of the Holy Roman Church, for all Bishops of the Universal Church that they may be true Apostles and Shepherds; and for Priests, Nuns and Monks, for good Priestly and Religious Vocations, and for All Souls until the end of the world. O my Jesus, please accept our life Sacrifice and our offerings and give us Your grace that we may all persevere obediently until death. Amen." https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/ It is recommended that you make this Life Offering as soon as you feel ready, and to renew it from time to time.

Please read the Blessed Mother's amazing promises in the link: A simple effective way for thousands of us to save millions of souls. The Doctors and Apostles say if we save even just one other soul through prayer and sacrifice, we also ensure the salvation of our own! Let us Offer our Lives in Sacrifice to Jesus and Mary Today, to save, if it were possible, all souls everywhere.

The following users thanked this post: Christe Eleison, Serviam