Author Topic: Looking for illustrated catholic books.  (Read 284 times)

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
Looking for illustrated catholic books.
« on: July 24, 2018, 10:50:55 AM »
I remember coming across a book titled Treasure and Traditions: Ultimate guide to Latin Mass. It is a beautifully illustrated book. I am willing to get a copy. Does anyone know if tere are similar books with beautiful illustrations?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline Carleendiane

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • all aboard the "struggle bus"
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
Re: Looking for illustrated catholic books.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:42:03 AM »
I remember coming across a book titled Treasure and Traditions: Ultimate guide to Latin Mass. It is a beautifully illustrated book. I am willing to get a copy. Does anyone know if tere are similar books with beautiful illustrations?

Martin, we have several copies of this book, brand new. Could send media rate. May take a while, but it'll get there.

God Bless. P.S. No charge
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

The following users thanked this post: MundaCorMeum, martin88nyc

Offline martin88nyc

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 05:13:51 PM »

Martin, we have several copies of this book, brand new. Could send media rate. May take a while, but it'll get there.

God Bless. P.S. No charge
Oh dear Carleen that would be wonderful. Thank you. Let me at least pay for the shipping. ☺
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »

Excellent book full of useful details, included two pages at the end which list both Catholic and heretical bibles (with tendentious translation noted) in the West before the present era, with the following pages listing how the DR-Challoner is a bit different from 'Anglicized' Bibles.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: martin88nyc