Author Topic: A note on Miriam_M and Anastasia  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
A note on Miriam_M and Anastasia
« on: May 13, 2017, 05:09:57 PM »
At the end of April, Anastasia and Miriam_M were removed from the Mary Garden and banned for a short period (3 days, I think). 

After reviewing the group of posts that were involved in that issue, Anastasia and Miriam_M should not have been banned and should not have been removed from the Mary Garden.  I misread their intent and their posts and made a mistake. 

Both Anastasia and Miriam_M have been re-added to the Mary Garden.  I am about to edit a clarifier in the ban thread. 

Please accept my apologies in this mistake of mine. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
Re: A note on Miriam_M and Anastasia
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »
Thank you. 
 :)

Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

• Contemplare et contemplata aliis tradere
  • Mary Garden
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 07:42:16 PM »
Kaes, you stand head and shoulders above another forum moderator (not SD) in this virtue. Your humility to publicly explain the error and restore Anastasia and Miriam's good name is a credit to your excellent character.  Love ya for that bro!
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 07:46:21 PM »
Kaes, you stand head and shoulders above another forum moderator (not SD) in this virtue. Your humility to publicly explain the error and restore Anastasia and Miriam's good name is a credit to your excellent character.  Love ya for that bro!

Agreed, even though I have no idea which other forum is alluded to, nor am I curious. 

So thank you, also, P.E.D.