Author Topic: A subforum change  (Read 907 times)

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
  • Religion: Catholic
A subforum change
« on: November 01, 2015, 10:55:34 PM »
Hello forumers!
A little explanatory note!  I have added a new subforum here under "The Shrine" - Our Lady of Lourdes Devotional Group.  I encourage you to join it!  This is to replace the inactive "Sodality of the Blessed Virgin Mary."  The Sodality has been removed from view, but the information contained inside of it will be compiled over the next few weeks to preserve the information folks contributed to the subforum that can still be utilized for the greater benefit of the membership. 

I've chosen Our Lady of Lourdes and the Immaculate Conception as the patron of the devotional group because of the proliferation of shrines dedicated to her and because I wanted a Marian patron.  I've also modeled the devotions/"obligations" after other groups I've read about, but also wanted to make it something that is not very burdensome. 

Please let me know if you have any feedback or concerns!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Offline Michael Wilson

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: A subforum change
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 10:58:16 PM »
thanks Kaese.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers