Husky Puppies!

Started by Der Polka-König, December 20, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Polka-König

If you need a quick break from the concerns of this world to adore God through the beauty of His creatures:

My uncle's Siberian husky had a litter of seven puppies at the end of October, and, well, who doesn't love husky pups?

At a few days old:

Laying right on mom's face:

My sister and sister-in-law say that, as mothers, they can really relate to this one:

Earlier this week (about 7 weeks old now):

"The Modernists pass the same judgment on the most holy Fathers of the Church as they pass on tradition; decreeing, with amazing effrontery that, while personally most worthy of all veneration, they were entirely ignorant of history and criticism, for which they are only excusable on account of the time in which they lived. Finally, the Modernists try in every way to diminish and weaken the authority of the ecclesiastical magisterium itself by sacrilegiously falsifying its origin, character, and rights, and by freely repeating the calumnies of its adversaries."

-- St Pius X, Pascendi Dominici Gregis

Heinrich

Let's all chip in and get one for Gardener.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

MundaCorMeum

I'm not showing my kids....they will be begging for one for weeks on end  ;D 

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 20, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

I want one now, too.   ;D ;D
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Lynne

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 20, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on December 20, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

I want one now, too.   ;D ;D

Me too!

I hear they have a beautiful voice!  ;D
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on December 20, 2018, 01:56:49 PM
Let's all chip in and get one for Gardener.

If you want to kill my wife, next time you see her just say, "Hey, congrats on that job Gardener accepted in Alaska. It's nice they gave you all an extra month to get the house sold."

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe