A Regretful Introduction

Started by TerrorDæmonum, December 21, 2021, 03:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerrorDæmonum

If people did ignore me, that would be great. I get a lot of very less than productive replies, many of which contain things that should not be.

The attention you are giving was not sought.

A desire for discussions on topics is not a request for "personal attention" of that kind.

TerrorDæmonum

Quote from: andy on December 22, 2021, 10:50:21 PM
Hi Joseph,

So was it you then using handle Insanis a few months ago?

I just remembered...you ask an obvious question that was answered already.

You may need to work on your observation skills if you cannot recognize a plainly and publicly disclosed identity, but think your data gathered supports a notion that there is a deception afoot.

andy

Quote from: Pæniteo on January 09, 2022, 08:36:03 PM
Quote from: andy on December 22, 2021, 10:50:21 PM
Hi Joseph,

So was it you then using handle Insanis a few months ago?

I just remembered...you ask an obvious question that was answered already,

I do not follow all threads/topics on this forum, perhaps it was answered somewhere, but I did not see it. You also wrote this, after I suspected that this is you again, but did not ask directly yet:

Quote from: Pæniteo on December 21, 2021, 09:57:27 PM
Quote from: andy on December 21, 2021, 09:52:49 PM
Welcome back. That was a short break

Over 8 years is short, I suppose.

Which we all can see is a lie, as you were posting a lot under different nickname yet a few months ago.

By the way, you edit your responses so often, sometimes changing entire content, so it is next to impossible to carry a sensible discussion with you.

TerrorDæmonum

You have a pattern of accusing people of lying and being wrong.

You may want to be less rash, at the very least.

You have written so many insults and accusations, yet, you have retracted none of them. I don't remember them either. I just see them when I catch up on context on forum interactions.

It is amazing what I put up with.

TerrorDæmonum

The more I review the history of interactions, the more I realize that I really do need to keep track of these things. My habit of replying to individual posts and reviewing history on the spot has led me to not realize when I am responding to someone deranged.

I'll keep a list I suppose to prevent this sort of frequently futile forum activity.

If anybody sends me a PM for anything, and it doesn't go through, it was because I am using the Ignore feature now. I can always be contacted through email directly if one really wants to reach me.