Hello.

Started by Asbury Fox, June 10, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asbury Fox

Quote from: clau clau on June 13, 2017, 04:54:31 PM
Is it me you're looking for?   ;D

"cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do"

I couldn't resist the Lionel Richie reference.  I wish I could say I remember you clau clau, but your username is new to me. 

Jayne

Quote from: Asbury Fox on June 14, 2017, 11:49:47 AM
Quote from: Jayne on June 13, 2017, 01:55:37 PM
Welcome. I must have overlapped with your time on FE and I think I remember you, but it is pretty vague.  I have found this papacy very difficult too, so I can relate to your comments about that.

Yes I think I remember you. The name is very familiar, but wasn't there a k in the username? That might have been somebody else

Yes, I'm the same person. Over the years I lost my K.  However, I have gained weight to make up for it.  :)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Asbury Fox

Quote from: Jayne on June 14, 2017, 12:08:38 PM
Yes, I'm the same person. Over the years I lost my K.  However, I have gained weight to make up for it.  :)

Haven't we all.  :)

Elizabeth

Quote from: Maximilian on June 11, 2017, 10:13:21 AM
Quote from: Asbury Fox on June 10, 2017, 11:31:46 PM

2013 and the next two years was personally hard for me when it came to practicing the faith. I really do believe that the increase of grace that came in the world when Benedict was elected, was removed when he abdicated.

Interesting thesis.
I agree!  Welcome Asbury Fox.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Asbury Fox on June 14, 2017, 12:14:32 PM
Quote from: Jayne on June 14, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

Haven't we all.  :)

Actually, you don't know me and I don't know you, not even a teeny bit. But, I have lost and not gained weight. Too many health issues to be fat. Same with a few others here. But who cares? Right? Skinny/fat, we like each others minds and souls. Neither (minds and souls) are fat or skinny.  So again, who cares? In go to bed thread  Christulsa brings in nightime snacks. We drink, eat and be merry.  We eat sweets, fried foods, and seafood with awesome dips. We can do this, because it is all virtual. We can diet and eat anything we want! Sometimes I have to get on visitors for leaving lights on or tracking in mud on shoes. Dymphna, cleans and tidies up in there, don't want to make her put too much time in, if I can avoid it. Welcome.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.