adobe update question

Started by drummerboy, December 06, 2014, 10:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerboy

More problems...I got my computer working and its all updated, however, I can't view videos of any kind on the internet because it says my plugins are vulnerable and need updating.  SO I went to the link, updated firefox, and I still have the same problem and its really not making me a happy camper.  What do I do now?
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Lynne

Can you view them via a different browser? I.E.?
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

LausTibiChriste

Forget IE, forget Firefox...Chrome is all you'll ever need
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Akavit

Updating plugins are different than updating Firefox.  Most likely the Adobe Flash plugin is outdated.  Go to the "tools" menu of the browser and click "add ons" to see the list of current plugins and check for updates.

drummerboy

Quote from: Akavit on December 06, 2014, 02:20:14 PM
Updating plugins are different than updating Firefox.  Most likely the Adobe Flash plugin is outdated.  Go to the "tools" menu of the browser and click "add ons" to see the list of current plugins and check for updates.

Would having Windows XP be part of the part, since Microsoft isn't supporting it anymore?
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Akavit

That seems unlikely.  I know a couple people who watch videos and still use XP.