President Trump, First Lady test positive for COVID-19

Started by mikemac, October 02, 2020, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Innocent Smith

I'm hoping neither of them actually have it and that they are allowing themselves the option of a 14 day rest off the campaign trail as the ongoing governing of the country must certainly be taking its toll on the President.  Let his minions get out there and stump for him on TV, much better if they can also provide commentary to acts of civil unrest.  TV ads will also begin to run in earnest right about now and I'm sure both sides have a surprise or two up their sleeves to run any day now. 

May the Holy Guardian Angels of the President and First Lady keep and protect them from sickness and all forms of personal and political malice. 

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Greg

I am not sure he even has it.  This is the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.  Trump understands persuasion and show business.  Like me, he is extreme sneaky and dishonest and lies his ass off whenever necessary.

If he carries on being the President with Covid, like it is nothing to him, thereby stressing he is "Iron Trump", the bestest fittest biglyest president ever, and Joe Biden is a puny little masked up geriatric dork hiding in his basement frightened of a virus that Trump just shrugs off, this is great image management for his final weeks of campaigning.

Those debates were going nowhere and were of no value to Trump.  He is already President.  Why lower himself to be attacked by Biden and the moderator?

Americans love tough leaders. This shows he is tough. Has Coronavirus and just gets up and goes to work.  Since he is President he is an essential worker and can easily quarantine himself on the move and even speak at events being a glass screen.  They just bubble off a part of Airforce 1 and he gets on with it.

Trump having Covid will actually increase the media attention on him and thus take it away from Biden.  Which is what he did to Hillary.

If he is asymptomatic and does not take to his bed, but carries on regardless, then I would very strongly suspect he does not have Covid at all.  It is impossible to prove, so we will never know.  Since you can catch it twice it does not prove he did not have it even if he gets it again.

You'll never see his Tax records or his Medical records.  So he can take the secret to the grave with him.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Innocent Smith

Quote from: Greg on October 02, 2020, 07:22:59 AM
I am not sure he even has it.  This is the man who wrote The Art of the Deal.  Trump understands persuasion and show business.  Like me, he is extreme sneaky and dishonest and lies his ass off whenever necessary.

If he carries on being the President with Covid, like it is nothing to him, thereby stressing he is "Iron Trump", the bestest fittest biglyest president ever, and Joe Biden is a puny little masked up geriatric dork hiding in his basement frightened of a virus that Trump just shrugs off, this is great image management for his final weeks of campaigning.

Those debates were going nowhere and were of no value to Trump.  He is already President.  Why lower himself to be attacked by Biden and the moderator?

Americans love tough leaders. This shows he is tough. Has Coronavirus and just gets up and goes to work.  Since he is President he is an essential worker and can easily quarantine himself on the move and even speak at events being a glass screen.  They just bubble off a part of Airforce 1 and he gets on with it.

Trump having Covid will actually increase the media attention on him and thus take it away from Biden.  Which is what he did to Hillary.

If he is asymptomatic and does not take to his bed, but carries on regardless, then I would very strongly suspect he does not have Covid at all.  It is impossible to prove, so we will never know.  Since you can catch it twice it does not prove he did not have it even if he gets it again.

You'll never see his Tax records or his Medical records.  So he can take the secret to the grave with him.

Exactly.

Since the Lying Leftist Scum made such a big deal out of the virus, the pandemic, the lockdown, and everything else that could be possibly added up to the fear and sympathy pile, they will need to tread carefully in their reporting. 

Master stroke move.  Let's see if it pans out.   
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

drummerboy

Quote from: Greg on October 02, 2020, 07:22:59 AM

These are my thoughts as well.  Furthermore, how can Biden say Trump doesn't care about the virus (when of his biggest critiques, even if its an empty one) when Trump, and not Biden, got and plowed through it like nothing.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

mikemac

I hope he has it, but proves that he can get rid of it with hydroxychloroquine and zinc.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Philip G.

Trump will go the road of Boris Johnson without potentially the hospitalization.  And, by that I mean that just as Boris pushed back early on against the plandemic, after he got the virus, he no longer pushed back against the agenda at all. Trump getting the virus will serve his policy advancement in the same fashion.  That is my prediction. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Miriam_M

I'm sorry, Philip.  I don't understand you.  What do you mean by "policy advancement" in this case?

Greg

Quote from: red solo cup on October 02, 2020, 10:27:51 AM
I'm hoping he gave it to Biden at the debate.

He could write a new book.

The Fart of the Kill.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Miriam_M on October 02, 2020, 11:43:19 AM
I'm sorry, Philip.  I don't understand you.  What do you mean by "policy advancement" in this case?

Going full NWO as soon as he's re-elected?  I'm not sure if that's what Philip meant, but the parallels with Boris Johnson are right there. 

Both were elected to save conservatism.  Both held out initially against forceful Covid lockdowns (Boris Johnson wouldn't wear a mask at first either).  Both get Covid.  Boris then goes full NWO on Covid lockdowns and is looking more like a meglomaniac by the day.  His transition from bumbling toff and friend of the people to table thumping authoritarian has been remarkable.

So I'm putting my name to the prediction that Trump will use his positive Covid test to suddenly become a great supporter of seriously stringent and oppressive anti Covid lockdowns and other measures, once he is re-elected.

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

If he was going full NWO why wait 4 years?

Why all the fuss and stress?

The NWO and elites hate Trump precisely because he is a loose cannon.

He is not on our side or their side.  He's just doing whatever he damned well likes and so far it is pissing the NWO off massively and I am phucking loving watching their pain.

He is literally God's fly in the ointment.  A complete ego-maniac in the White House.  It is great.

awkwardcustomer

We'll see, but I reckon that when Trump is re-elected he will turn, just like Boris, and begin a major NWO roll-out across the US.  I think diaduit has a bet with you on that.

The idea that Trump must be okay because the liberal elites hate him presupposes that members of elites have to like each other.  Kings, princes, barons, emperors, pharaohs, were always rivals and killed each other all the time.  But they never went so far as to threaten the power of the elites over us, the plebs. 
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

So why wait 4 years?

What has Trump gained by waiting 4 years just to flip?

Boris did not turn.  Boris was always an opportunist with zero principles.