Christ the Bridegroom will not abandon his Bride the Church

Started by Guapo, August 18, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guapo

Fr. Esper has written extensively on the End Times. He seems to fall short on what will happen to the bodies laying about after
say the 3 Days of Darkness he seems to believe they will be put in a cocoon sort of web if memory serves me correctly. It seems
that during the 3 Days of Darkness which is the culmination point that those unfortunatly not protected by the Heavenly Angels will be tortured here on earth see the -Night of Screams from Garbandal- and there the Demons will drag them to Hell for all eternity thus the perplexing question of corpses is solved. Add that there are many Supernatural events taking place that we are not privy nor even told about. Positive things and incredible things that they are keeping from us. So this is a small attempt to piece it together.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on December 26, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Quote from: Guapo on December 24, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Those 2 young women(beheaded) were they really Christian Missionaries or affliated with some Christian group? Because they were both from different countries I bet they were Evangelical or
2 Witnesses (JWs). Something odd about this that they are not telling us do you get the feeling that they were duped?
https://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/terror-plot-linked-to-beheadings-foiled

A week or two beforehand, 7 Trappist Monks were Beatified they were also beheaded next door to Morocco in Algeria. Incredibly Bro.  Schumacher hid under the bed and the culprits forgot to
look under it and he was the only survivor. The movie highlighted this fact.
https://www.france24.com/en/20181208-algeria-murdered-french-monks-tibhirine-beatified
Their bodies were never found just the heads.
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2018-10/algeria-beatification-martyrs-claverie.html
Were these 2 Young women American?
Americans??? One of them was wearing a t shirt that said ¨staff¨ and very bouyant like young Americans. Many, many USA females go to Africa I have known many from Missionaries to Peace Corps to NGOs. Nordic women some bilingual tend to go on  on the ¨save the sea¨ crusades. Americans?  Well this would explain the pulling out and abandoning especially one ally in particular just like many Prophecy states. The video of the beheading is real unfortunately and whatever the case may they rest in peace.

Race for time: Aljazeera news on the day after Christmas had program on the Chip in the hand ie. workplace. They ended the program that said and in the end ¨there will be no place to escape from this technology.¨Do you get the feeling that 2 sides are being formed? Everything is being split down the middle, the Church, Politics, etc... 2 sides.

2 Witnesses or Evangelicals were American- coincidentally Oral Roberts U. had a Christmas Special and in the student audience was a young woman with the same ¨Staff¨ shirt and the other one holding a white mushroom like Alice. There deaths triggered from what I can ascertain is a realignment of geo-politics that will never be the same. Just like the Prophecies stated the little ally will be alone, betrayed and isolated. They deaths were an Occult ritual I believe.
At the same time there have been other shifts on the Supernatural level that may manifest itself down to this level perhaps it was them or the Baseball size hail hitting Sydney the bottom line being something has changed and it is permanent.

The Holy Ghost will act over and above the current Administer Heads of the Church as if they were just grazing like cows. This doesn´t mean that She won´t be attacked ie. Crisis but perhaps even more so as the 2 sides becoming more clear day by day. The enemies of Holy Mother Church have plans upon plans one of them which I have been saying is they may be gearing up for an attack on the Holy Eucharist either vis a vis Doctrine or something more subtle such as the bread and wine- if you think this is far fetch well look at the Vaccines is there any reason whatsoever to add aborted fetal lines to the Vaccines or to products like Pepsi or if Hollywood is to believe ie. Kingsman II  or Les Miserables (2012)the fast food burger may taste like rather fleshy. Moral of the story Priests in my opinion is they should try to purchase from local Convents.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on January 08, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

Fr. Esper has written extensively on the End Times. He seems to fall short on what will happen to the bodies laying about after
say the 3 Days of Darkness he seems to believe they will be put in a cocoon sort of web if memory serves me correctly. It seems
that during the 3 Days of Darkness which is the culmination point that those unfortunatly not protected by the Heavenly Angels will be tortured here on earth see the -Night of Screams from Garbandal- and there the Demons will drag them to Hell for all eternity thus the perplexing question of corpses is solved. Add that there are many Supernatural events taking place that we are not privy nor even told about. Positive things and incredible things that they are keeping from us. So this is a small attempt to piece it together.
¨and the Meek share inherit the earth¨ It is quinessential the reverse of the Rapture. The Protestants have been fed a lie. The Kingdom of God which we experience at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will also manifest.  It is evil that shall disappear from the earth. This will be the climax but in the meantime much else will have to be fulfilled.

Fr. Esper´s books
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/121129

https://spiritdailyblog.com/prophecy/russian-patriarch-warns-on-anti-christ-using-gadgets

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on January 08, 2019, 12:24:55 PM
Quote from: Guapo on December 26, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Quote from: Guapo on December 24, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Those 2 young women(beheaded) were they really Christian Missionaries or affliated with some Christian group? Because they were both from different countries I bet they were Evangelical or
2 Witnesses (JWs). Something odd about this that they are not telling us do you get the feeling that they were duped?
https://spiritdaily.org/blog/news/terror-plot-linked-to-beheadings-foiled

A week or two beforehand, 7 Trappist Monks were Beatified they were also beheaded next door to Morocco in Algeria. Incredibly Bro.  Schumacher hid under the bed and the culprits forgot to
look under it and he was the only survivor. The movie highlighted this fact.
https://www.france24.com/en/20181208-algeria-murdered-french-monks-tibhirine-beatified
Their bodies were never found just the heads.
https://www.vaticannews.va/en/church/news/2018-10/algeria-beatification-martyrs-claverie.html
Were these 2 Young women American?
Americans??? One of them was wearing a t shirt that said ¨staff¨ and very bouyant like young Americans. Many, many USA females go to Africa I have known many from Missionaries to Peace Corps to NGOs. Nordic women some bilingual tend to go on  on the ¨save the sea¨ crusades. Americans?  Well this would explain the pulling out and abandoning especially one ally in particular just like many Prophecy states. The video of the beheading is real unfortunately and whatever the case may they rest in peace.

Race for time: Aljazeera news on the day after Christmas had program on the Chip in the hand ie. workplace. They ended the program that said and in the end ¨there will be no place to escape from this technology.¨Do you get the feeling that 2 sides are being formed? Everything is being split down the middle, the Church, Politics, etc... 2 sides.

2 Witnesses or Evangelicals were American- coincidentally Oral Roberts U. had a Christmas Special and in the student audience was a young woman with the same ¨Staff¨ shirt and the other one holding a white mushroom like Alice. There deaths triggered from what I can ascertain is a realignment of geo-politics that will never be the same. Just like the Prophecies stated the little ally will be alone, betrayed and isolated. They deaths were an Occult ritual I believe.
At the same time there have been other shifts on the Supernatural level that may manifest itself down to this level perhaps it was them or the Baseball size hail hitting Sydney the bottom line being something has changed and it is permanent.

The Holy Ghost will act over and above the current Administer Heads of the Church as if they were just grazing like cows. This doesn´t mean that She won´t be attacked ie. Crisis but perhaps even more so as the 2 sides becoming more clear day by day. The enemies of Holy Mother Church have plans upon plans one of them which I have been saying is they may be gearing up for an attack on the Holy Eucharist either vis a vis Doctrine or something more subtle such as the bread and wine- if you think this is far fetch well look at the Vaccines is there any reason whatsoever to add aborted fetal lines to the Vaccines or to products like Pepsi or if Hollywood is to believe ie. Kingsman II  or Les Miserables (2012)the fast food burger may taste like rather fleshy. Just google Pink Slime in Supermarket Meat.  Moral of the story Priests in my opinion is they should try to purchase from local Convents.
Aldous Huxley´s book called Ape and Essence highlights much of what I have been saying.  He demonstrates of what it would look like if the satanists do take over the Church. Incredibly enough he has been prophetic on several things:
1. He got it right about the rampage of young men who are let out to rape and such. The Cologne incident at New Years Eve 2 years ago amplified this being that it was all by design I believe.
The Occultists are obliged to announce ahead of time and as one GLP poster pointed out it was on the Hoover Dam a year before- Capicorn image - donkey or such raping a woman or something along those lines.
2. Additionally he got it right with the teenager youth slogan they are feeding them in the book and now unfortunately in reality: Yes means Yes, No means No. This is now a new slogan
they are feeding the youths of today just like Huxley said. How did he know? I think he was trying to forewarn the Church in that he was privy to their plans or they are taking info from his book.
At any rate he understood how demonic they truly are.

The Masks are Off. So be it they can stop pretending they are so goody goody. On Christmas Day for example clicking around the tv Disney had a youth show of teens singing and the huuge poster behind them said, ¨Long live e--l.¨ No I don´t know what they were singing. Corrupting the youth is severe punishment our Lord said.

Guapo

Pray for the French N.O. Church especially needed for this upcoming Trial. The French N.O. Church may be in for a rough ride. This is ideal for Macron to take the spotlight off of him.

Guapo

A common demoninator with the advent of this Fog is that the Airports are shut. Perhaps watching too many Sci Fi movies such as the 1950s ¨Trollenberg¨ that connected a Mist and electormagnetic interference I am wondering if these Airports are experiencing tech issues such as glitches or snafus. This would indicate that it is of supernatural occurences. Several Airports and trains have been shut down due to Fog lately- ie. New Delhi, England, etc...  Can you imagine an Airport Commissioner receiving a phonecall ¨by the way Henry we are experiencing the same tech glitches over here at my Airport from this fog¨ they would think you are daft alluding to a mysterious Fog and tech issues. Welcome to the Sci Fi.  B movie world. Advisories would have to go world wide-yikes.
A prominent Protestant related on tv that the Heavenly Angels are in place and ready... well in my opinion they already have gone on the offense and activated in such a way that hasn´t been seen in 1000s of years perhaps since the time of Moses or of Sodom. Could this mysterious Fog be a precusor to the 3 DD? Is Heaven gently trying to tell us something?
This could be a fraction of what could be happening worldwide on a incredible scale- but time will tell and naturally it should increase in speed and appearances, etc...

Pakistan, Dec. 24 2018

India  Jan 2019
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/dense-fog-disrupts-train-flight-services-in-delhi/articleshow/67360217.cms

Gulf of Mexico 2019
http://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/01/04/first-alert-weather-dense-fog-advisory-parts-suncoast/

Houston Dec 2018
https://www.click2houston.com/weather/dense-fog-causing-serious-issues-for-commuters

Saudi Arabia, Dec 30 2018

Moscow 2017 ?
https://mymodernmet.com/cloudy-moscow-dmitry-chistoprudov/
https://mashable.com/2014/11/10/stinky-fog-moscow/?europe=true

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on January 09, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
Quote from: Guapo on January 08, 2019, 11:32:09 AM

¨and the Meek share inherit the earth¨ It is quinessential the reverse of the Rapture. The Protestants have been fed a lie. The Kingdom of God which we experience at the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will also manifest.  It is evil that shall disappear from the earth. This will be the climax but in the meantime much else will have to be fulfilled.

Fr. Esper´s books
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/121129

https://spiritdailyblog.com/prophecy/russian-patriarch-warns-on-anti-christ-using-gadgets
Another book by a British writer Mary Wesley- publ. 1969 called ¨The Sixth Seal¨ alludes to this same topic in a post 3WW world where evil is vanguished, fog, and the meek inherit the earth.

TheReturnofLive

Guapo, did you hear God's voice and hear Him command you to be a prophet?
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

abc123

Quote from: TheReturnofLive on January 10, 2019, 06:52:56 PM
Guapo, did you hear God's voice and hear Him command you to be a prophet?

From the looks of it the only voice Guapo is hearing is his own.

Guapo

Quote from: Guapo on January 09, 2019, 11:39:30 AM
Pray for the French N.O. Church especially needed for this upcoming Trial. The French N.O. Church may be in for a rough ride. This is ideal for Macron to take the spotlight off of him.

Newsmedia came across as furious that the Cardinal was cleared. He can thank the French Saints of the day and the Holy Ghost. I really think this was through Heaven´s intervention. Like
I said they will throw mud against the walls of the Church but it won´t stick. French Saints for Jan. 10th.

https://anastpaul.wordpress.com/2019/01/10/saint-of-the-day-10-january-st-leonie-francoise-de-sales-aviat-1844-1914/
https://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=588

Guapo

Oh wise ones thanks for the support now I know I am on the right track! lol  This Hypothesis what I call ¨the Mysterious Fog¨  regurgitating again can be found in books and films it is a no brainer.
I have been researching End Times events along time. 

The movement of this Mysterious Fog seems to be concentrated in 3 areas at the moment: China, India/Paki and Middle East. Ok so Saudi Arabia has swarms of locusts but the Mysterious Fog
is overlooked. Now taking the next step are there electronic malfunctions accompanied with this Mysterious Fog? My theory is yes. Too many airports, trains and Ports have been shut due to
¨fog¨ overall though it should be pointed out that in these End Times there are reports of all sort of tech glitches so this is not easy to distinguish.
However, if you examine India- say ie. New Delhi Airports and Vietnam, Ho Chi Ming Airports and can somehow find out correlating when the Mysterious Fog took place and when or if they had glitches.Simple process of elimination and research if any one is willing. 

ie. Cuba reasserts Communism back into Constitution and the next day Havana is flooded! Not difficult too connect the dots.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/cuba-reinserts-communism-in-draft-of-new-constitution/ar-BBRf2KG

Flooding in Havana

Guapo

Since the above annoying poster is at it again I will post this, on Dec 24th I was clicking around and noticied several occasions the movie, ¨Roman Holiday¨ over and over again and sometimes
the movie, ¨Italian Job¨ following it. So clicking around I landed on a tv show called Big Bang, quite dumb don´t usually watch it but for one minute this time, there were talking about
¨Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn¨ etc..., so I return to the movie program and noticied Roman Holiday on at the same time. Now if I was a Conspiracy Theorist
I would say they were trying to manifest something in Rome just too many coincidences. So I said a prayer for Rome. Not to worry Rome is protected by the Saints and Holy Relics as long as
She doesn´t lose the Faith.  They use TV to manifest via commercials, tv shows, movies, everything, that is basic CT 101.  Well the news came out the other day of 15 being arrested in Italy so it
was a relief and that is why we should pray for Rome everyday and pray that Rome doesn´t lose the Faith, the enemies of Holy Mother Church hate Rome.

U know some of you who hate Rome and the Church (lets not beat around the bush) really should consider Paschals Wage (at the very least) you are not going to win.

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: Guapo on January 11, 2019, 11:32:58 AM
Since the above annoying poster is at it again I will post this, on Dec 24th I was clicking around and noticied several occasions the movie, ¨Roman Holiday¨ over and over again and sometimes
the movie, ¨Italian Job¨ following it. So clicking around I landed on a tv show called Big Bang, quite dumb don´t usually watch it but for one minute this time, there were talking about
¨Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn¨ etc..., so I return to the movie program and noticied Roman Holiday on at the same time. Now if I was a Conspiracy Theorist
I would say they were trying to manifest something in Rome just too many coincidences. So I said a prayer for Rome. Not to worry Rome is protected by the Saints and Holy Relics as long as
She doesn´t lose the Faith.  They use TV to manifest via commercials, tv shows, movies, everything, that is basic CT 101.  Well the news came out the other day of 15 being arrested in Italy so it
was a relief and that is why we should pray for Rome everyday and pray that Rome doesn´t lose the Faith, the enemies of Holy Mother Church hate Rome.

U know some of you who hate Rome and the Church (lets not beat around the bush) really should consider Paschals Wage (at the very least) you are not going to win.

Guapo, I seriously don't see the logic of your post here, and I'm seriously concerned about your mental stability - after all, as someone who has had problems with mental health in the past (I still do to a degree, and it has mitigated my sociability to a great extent), I recommend trying to get a counselor, or if you are too paranoid to get help, you should talk to your priest about this. Go to confession and bring these things up.

On a serious note, however, I don't hate Rome - I hate what Rome has become. Rome is no longer a hospital, where those diseased of sin can go for some level of help - rather, it is merely now just an institution of cultural identity, where you can do anything you want and believe whatever you want as long as you don't ever have an abortion, don't get divorced, and aren't publicly LGBT. If you ever do one of these things, the institution of cultural identity will just isolate you - but other than that, you can do whatever you want and live however you want, believing whatever you want in terms of morality and dogma.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis