Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piabee

Sat out on the deck and watched the thunderstorm move in over the red rocks.

Quote from: Archer on August 18, 2013, 11:53:51 PM
Quote from: piabee on August 18, 2013, 10:29:34 PM
Went to the Grand Canyon.

Did you have a grand time?

Yes. It looked about the same as last year. Same overcast windy rainy weather. I almost skipped this tripped because we went again on Tuesday after my mom and sister flew in. Hot and sunny that day. If anyone is planning a trip, I highly recommend Lipan Point. It was the last place we stopped and probably the best.

dymphna17

We watched a similar storm in Wyoming on the bike.  (Saw your pic on fb)  I love storms like that.  You could smell the freshness from miles away. We really missed them when we lived in CA.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bonaventure

I've had dinner at relatives almost every day the past week. Celebrated my grandma's 76th birthday as well.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Saw the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Cincinnati Reds 6-4 last night!

Go Brew Crew!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

zork

Quote from: Kaesekopf on August 24, 2013, 02:17:05 PM

Go Brew Crew!

If I was a Reds fan, I'd tell you never to darken our town with your presence again. But I'm not a Reds fan, so you're welcome back any time.  :D
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Bonaventure

Go Brew Crew!

Were you at Miller? I want to visit someday. Enjoy the brews and the brauts, but not the Brews.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 24, 2013, 10:42:46 PM

Go Brew Crew!

Were you at Miller? I want to visit someday. Enjoy the brews and the brauts, but not the Brews.

No, we were at the Great American Ballpark. 

I haven't been to a game at Miller Park in probably over a decade, so back when you were in diapers.  :P 

If you moved out to the Midwest like we keep saying, we could make this happen.  Alas.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

I read in the paper this morning that the Reds beat the Brewers in Cincinnati.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Basilios

Just got my pre-order of FF XIV ARR. Downloading the launcher as I type and about to plaaaay. Hoping my char has got tons of resting points from the beta phase.

U guiz jelly?
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

Othmar

Quote from: Basilios on August 27, 2013, 11:01:38 AM
Just got my pre-order of FF XIV ARR. Downloading the launcher as I type and about to plaaaay. Hoping my char has got tons of resting points from the beta phase.

U guiz jelly?
Wake me up when V and VI finally get the PSP-style treatment.

Basilios

Quote from: Othmar on August 27, 2013, 11:02:56 AM

U guiz jelly?

LOL PSP.

Sorry, I only play adult consoles brah
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips. Incline not my heart to evil words.

The Harlequin King

U guiz jelly?

I'll settle with the Final Fantasy VII remake.

Othmar

Quote from: Basilios on August 27, 2013, 11:10:00 AM
LOL PSP.

Sorry, I only play adult consoles brah
No need for all these new-fangled pseudo-fantasies.
Quote from: The Harlequin King on August 27, 2013, 11:25:44 AM
I'll settle with the Final Fantasy VII remake.
Some guys at Romhacking.net are remaking the rather buggy FFVII game. It's looking very good so far: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,12466.0.html

On a more serious note, have you tried the mods for the PC version?

The Harlequin King

Quote from: Othmar on August 27, 2013, 01:09:57 PM
On a more serious note, have you tried the mods for the PC version?

Yeah. It was the PC version that I played way back when it first came out. Still have it.

Basilios

Just spent a good 2.5 hours playing. During the beta phase I left my char in the resting zones so I have tons of EXP bonus (50% on all EXP) so in that time I've leveled from 11-14. Pretty quick because I spent a bit of time looking for a stupid Anole that was meant to be in a certain area but was a bit more east which annoyed the hell out of me when I found out.

Anyway, whats say you all buy the game so I can make us a Traddy guild?