erin is nice

Quote from: Kaesekopf on July 25, 2013, 11:03:55 AM
Quote from: The Harlequin King on July 25, 2013, 12:13:03 AM
Quote from: Ancilla Domini on July 24, 2013, 04:28:03 PM
Vetus is definitely on the itinerary.  :lol:

More like he IS the itinerary, amirite?

This.  Lololol

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Hehehehehe. Ancilla and Vetus sitting in a tree....

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

piabee

Went to my friend's friend's book release party, which was actually a poetry slam.

sprungli

I went to see a waterfall place.
I went to a look out and saw my city.

I watched garden state too.

zork

I've been reading assigned chapters from my Contracts and Real Estate text books and have actually found them to be...engrossing. Meanwhile, the first DLC for Bioshock Infinite has been released and I haven't still haven't played it yet.  ???
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

piabee

Getting my real estate license was one of the most boring things I have done in my life. I learned almost nothing new and nothing applicable to my job.

Bonaventure

My old high school table had a partial reunion. We ate, drank, and enjoyed a merry evening.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Jacafamala

Went to Pikes Place Market and the Seattle Aquarium today. It was a lot of fun, but so many, many homeless there on the street. Way more than I've ever seen in any USA city anywhere EVER.  :(  Hubs says it's very common here.
"I shall die with weapons in my hands."
-St Therese of Lisieux

Kaesekopf

I went to the East Coast and DC to sightsee and visit a friend and attend a wedding.

It was awesome.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Had imported cigars with a friend.

LouisIX

I've spent the past two weekends packing.  Oh, wait.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Bonaventure

Quote from: LouisIX on August 10, 2013, 08:10:07 PM

Green Bay packing or just packing?

LouisIX

Quote from: Bonaventure on August 10, 2013, 08:23:25 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on August 10, 2013, 08:10:07 PM

Green Bay packing or just packing?

I did watch the preseason game yesterday but otherwise just the crappy kind.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Archer

Packing up is no fun.  But if you take the opportunity to de-junkify your life you'll be satisfied at the end of the day. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

totiusque

Weird Al concert with my boys a few weeks ago
Iowa State Fair this coming week along with a few nights at a condo on a lake
Black Hills vacation next month
Six Nebraska Cornhusker home games
Brian Regan concert in November
Hanging out with the wifey and kids (best of the bunch, of course)

That's about it for the remainder of 2013 for me.
"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross