Post erased?

Started by Vetus Ordo, July 17, 2019, 08:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

I wrote a post last night about the Crusader Liturgy in Jerusalem in the Catholic Liturgical Life subforum that has just simply vanished.

It was erased.

How is this possible?
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

clau clau

Divine providence?   :)
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Gardener

Sure it actually posted?

Are your settings to be perpetually logged in or do you have it set to log out after a certain time (60 minutes is the default).

"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Gardener on July 17, 2019, 09:06:11 AM
Sure it actually posted?

Yes, I'm sure.

Quote from: Gardener on July 17, 2019, 09:06:11 AMAre your settings to be perpetually logged in or do you have it set to log out after a certain time (60 minutes is the default).

Perpetual.

There's no reason for the post to have been manually deleted. It must have been a bizarre glitch, it's the only explanation.

It was actually an interesting post describing the liturgy that celebrated the conquest or liberation of Jerusalem. I'll post it again when I have time and patience.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

MundaCorMeum

I was on last night, and I saw the post, so it wasn't a posting glitch.

mikemac

There were glitches happening last night.  About 4 or 5 threads that I had already read the last post the yellow showed up again, so when I clicked on the thread I was surprised to see that I had already read the last post in it.  I also had a problem thanking a couple of posts; instead of reading "Withdraw Thanks" or "Say Thanks" it said "There was a problem with your thanks" or something like that.   
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Kreuzritter

Quote from: clau clau on July 17, 2019, 09:05:06 AM
Divine providence?   :)

Allah is not to be toyed with.  :o

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on July 17, 2019, 08:55:07 AM
I wrote a post last night about the Crusader Liturgy in Jerusalem in the Catholic Liturgical Life subforum that has just simply vanished.

I saw it. It was excellent.

QuoteIt was erased.

How is this possible?

Clearly the work of Satan. Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio...

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on July 17, 2019, 09:33:44 AM
It was actually an interesting post describing the liturgy that celebrated the conquest or liberation of Jerusalem. I'll post it again when I have time and patience.

Please do. I only had time to skim it last night and meant to read it with more attention this morning.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on July 17, 2019, 12:23:42 PM
Please do. I only had time to skim it last night and meant to read it with more attention this morning.

Thank you, I will.

Sempronius

Could it be that CIA's algorithms have by mistake red flagged Vetus Ordo's posts for being Al-Qaida propaganda?

Vetus Ordo

Okay, I gave it another try.

For those who have an interest in liturgical and historical matters, you can read it here.

Heinrich

Quote from: Sempronius on July 17, 2019, 12:46:01 PM
Could it be that CIA's algorithms have by mistake red flagged Vetus Ordo's posts for being Al-Qaida propaganda?

Not CIA, Mossad.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Gardener

Quote from: Heinrich on July 18, 2019, 08:12:55 AM
Quote from: Sempronius on July 17, 2019, 12:46:01 PM

Not CIA, Mossad.

You repeat yourself.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe